016. kill or be killed

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

"please don't leave me" ranboo pleaded as he hugged stevie goodbye

"please don't leave me" ranboo pleaded as he hugged stevie goodbye. "back to being the only american"

"you were always the only american! she's a brit in her blood!" tommy shouted from over at the vending machine with a mouth full of chips. "you can't have her"

"boo, no fun" he huffed. she had to admit after only two days she was going to miss everyone dearly.

"bye homies" she pouted at aimee and bill, pulling them in for a hug as the train pulled into the station.

"i'll never forget you" aimee wailed dramatically, gesturing to the chain hanging off her jeans that stevie had let him borrow, but then insisted she kept.

they all waved some more frantic goodbyes before boarding the train—this time far too tired to fight over window seats and who sat next to who. stevie still ended up next to tommy, *shockingly* quietly sharing a bag of doritos. 

"look" tommy nudged the brunette beside him.

freddie and eryn were somehow already asleep freddie leaning on eryn's shoulder. stevie quickly snapped a photo for 'blackmail', before yawning herself.

"you should get some rest too—we have a big day tomorrow"

"oh yeah, i kinda forgot in all the chaos" she recalled the big christmas party her grandparents would throw every year, ever since the move—for friends and friends of friends who didn't have big families to spend the holiday with. tommy and stevie promised to help out by handing out appetisers, pouring drinks, etcetera. it was a little different from the first christmas day back she imagined, but nonetheless exciting.

"i'm glad you came—even if it was kinda scuffed" he scratched the back of his neck.

"no, it wasn't—i actually had the best time" she yawned once again, smiling at the thought of all the new friends she'd made.

"you can lean on me—and sleep if you'd like" he asked abruptly.

"you won't catch me slipping that easily" she narrowed her eyes, "at team sleepovers i'm always the last one to sleep, it's just tradition to take shitty pictures of each other sleeping—i've had to adapt"

"you just did that to the boys" he scoffed, narrowing his eyes back at her.

"yeah and? it's either kill or be killed" she faked a serious tone, before breaking into soft laughter.

"fine, suit yourself" he got comfortable in his seat and let his head fall onto her shoulder, closing his eyes.

"great, now who am i gonna talk to now" she huffed.

"that really just sounds like a you problem" he muttered, his smile practically audible.

she wanted to nudge him off in protest, but decided he looked too peaceful and left him, choosing to just stare out the window and think for a bit.

snapchat
nai — stevie

👤 | token lesbian

token
STEPH
DTEPH
STEPJ
WUICK
QUICKLY
BE ALIVE

me
WHAT
i'm on the train back to nh

token
mira is literally at my house
she's knocking on my front door

me
IGNORE HER???
do NOT let her in nai.

token
yeah but i'm fucken emo and it's christmas
i wanna spend it with someone

me
trust me you don't wanna spend it with her toxic ass

token
she knows i'm in here tho

me
get your parents to tell her to fuck off

token
steph you know my parents
where do you think they'd be the day before christmas

me
oh
buying literally everyone's gifts as usual
they are iconic
but seriously just don't let her in
she won't stay knocking forever

token
it's easy for you to say when you're sitting on the train next to your thick skulled lover boy

me
no that's a hell of a lot different miss nailea
allow me to explain.
thick skulled lover boy didn't emotionally berate me for months and then cut me off from the entire team and all my best friends.
and thick skulled lover boy isn't so over possessive and jealous he makes me get changed in the bathrooms instead of the locker rooms to keep me away from other women.
thick skulled lover boy didn't gaslight me into thinking he wasn't cheating on me when there was VIDEO PROOF.
need i go on?

token
no no i know
i know what she did was shit but like
it's been months
she said she's changed and that she's sorry

me
i don't know her well enough to know if she's even capable of change but i know what she did do
and old habits die hard
i just don't want you to get hurt bub
you're the only person in this world that keeps me sane
i don't want you to lose yourself again

token
i'll be careful i promise
i just need to see for myself whether she's changed or not
i need to know yk

me
be safe.
know your worth.
do not let her put you down or make you feel bad okay?
i love you.

token
i love you too steph <3
i'll update you soon

me
good luck <3
kisses for the road nainai

token
kisses for the road bub xxxx

SOPH'S CORNER!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE YAYAY
WISHING YALL A VERY MERRY
CHRISTMAS TMRW INCASE
ANYONE IS INACTIVE TMRW!!
LOVE YOU ALL SMMM <333