It was One Mistake! Part 4

How was Gilbert going to get himself out of this mess?

Somehow, going up to someone and saying 'Hey, sorry, I thought you were your awesome sister, can we just ignore last night?' didn't seem like the awesomest idea.

Maybe he could just act cool, he totally meant to sleep with Amelia, yeah! He didn't confuse her with her sister, no what loser would do that?!

God, Gilbert was fucked, wasn't he? Hopefully his murder didn't appear on LiveLeak.

Gilbert stared at the empty chair, a half eaten Eggo was resting on a plate, drowned in maple syrup.

W-w-what was he supposed to do?

No, really, every idea seemed terrible. If he just ignored this "problem". Then he would feel guilty, and the awesome him HATED to feel guilty! It just wasn't cool.

Maybe he would just text her and go from there?

.....

Well, it was an idea at least.

Gilbert pulled his phone from his pocket, it was the newest iPhone, bought for him as a birthday present.

A familiar picture of him and his brother in front of a lush garden greeted him, it was probably one of his favorite pictures, especially seance it was one of the rare times West decided to smile.

Gilbert focus! It was no time to be daydreaming about your brother.

Gilbert opened up iMessage and clicked the name that said Jones.

"Hey ;), what's up?"

Pretty quickly, three dots appeared.

Amelia had read it.

"Nothing much, you?"

God, this was so painfully awkward. Would it be best to just to jump right in or should he try to lead them into that conversation.

ACK!!! Gilbert wasn't used to unawesome conversations like this!

"So about last night..."

He hoped Amelia's infamous denseness would at least be able to get the hint.

"What about it?"

His hopes were too high, he knew that was going to happen, he would have done that himself (but he would have done it more awesomely).

On the topic of himself, if that were himself, how would he want that topic to be breached.

...........

Straight to the point.

......

"Hey, Amelia?"

"Yeah, Gil:)"

"What exactly is our relationship now?"

Gilbert held his breathe.

"It was just a one night stand. Don't worry, we're still friends! :)))"

Oh

Oh......

Somewhere deep in the Prussian's psyche he felt something break.

The End!