It was One Mistake! Part 1

Fem!Ame

All Gilbert could do was stare.

At the edge of his bed was a mop of blond hair.

Had he really done it? Had he managed to get his crush into bed with him? Had he managed to grab his happines? Had he managed to get himself a new relationship? We're all his dreams coming true?

He knew it! He knew booze would loosen her up a little. Turn her meek voice into something more like her sister's. Make her flaunt her body just like her sister did.

Maybe Gilbert could even convince her to wear a miniskirt and crop top, just as her sister did.

Almost as if the person on the side of the bed could feel Gilbert's thoughts, she began to move.

The blanket pooled at her hips. The slipping blanket brought attention to her well endowed chest and curvaceous hips.

Had Maddie always had such large breasts?

Maybe her clothes just covered it.

Gilbert continued to stare. Hey sue him, this was the first time he saw a naked lady actually in front of him!

No longer was he relegated to pictures and videos online.

He could have and see her whenever he wanted! He could make his life a living porno.

Gilbert's eyes trailed up from her hips to her breast to her hair. For some reason Maddie's little string of hair just wasn't popping up as it usually did.

Gilbert ignored all those little inaccuracies. It was time to ask his crush out to....lunch? Brunch? Breakfast? What time was it anyway?

A small little yawn brought Gilbert's attention back to his bedmate. She was dragging her hand through her hair.

It definitely was a mess.

Her back was still to Gilbert.

And Gilbert desperately wanted her to turn around. Maybe get a full look of her "womanly charms."

Gilbert opened his mouth, it was time to ask Madeleine out on a date.

"Hey, I was wondering, if you wanted to go catch breakfast with the awesome me?"

The figure turned around.

Gilbert's eyes caught on her chest, before they trailed upwards.

All Gilbert could do was stare.