God of Flowers Part 6

In Francis's hand was a miasmic purple liquid. It swirled around in the glass vial with a malicious intent. Putrid steam came off the disgusting, ripe purple liquid. The smell was terrible! A mix of rotten eggs and a boiling, maggot filled, human corpse. Alfred felt some vile rise up to his throat. Oh God, he was going to throw up! A couple drops spilled out of the glass vial. The drops hits the grass with a spshhh, the grass instantly died.

Oh Gods....it wasn't was it? How did Francis ever get his hands on it!?

It was Achlys! One of the most deadly poisons there is. Named after the legendary goddess herself. It could even kill gods! 

What was Alfred going to do? He didn't want to die! Couldn't someone, anyone save him!

Please?

Wait....why was he, Alfred, the mighty God of Flowers, begging for help? He wasn't some damsel, he could save himself! Yeah! Totally! Oh lord, please save him.

Alfred still had a little magic left, hopefully that would save him.

Alfred took a small bit of his magic and pushed it towards Francis. He had to be very, very careful with his magic, there was still one person left in his garden. He could feel that....vermin walking around in his garden! Trampling his poor flowers!

Alfred grabbed a small bit of his magic and tried bewitching the God of Love, hopefully he could end this peacefully.

Alfred pushed his magic out of his hands and into Francis's arm, it was a slow process, but maybe, just maybe this could work.

Alfred's magic had reached Francis's arm, just a little more and he could reach the love god's brain, and bewitch him.

Alfred slowly moved his magic up towards the love god's brain.

"Honhonhon, petit Alfred, did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

Alfred felt himself pale. Francis had known all along what he was doing! His plan had failed! What could he do now?!

......

Well....he did have Plan B. But that plan was so.......

Well, it could work, and this was a fair trade off. Francis had to have known the dangers in attacking a god! It was completely fair!

SLAM

"Petit Alfred, please focus on me."

Francis had slammed his handsp on Alfred's arm. It was surely going to bruise.

Alfred tried moving his arm, it gave a painful protest.

..............Plan B it was.

Alfred grabbed some of the grass surrounding him and hardened it into a needle.

Alfred got the needle ready and stabbed as hard as he could.

SLURK

Alfred hoped the blood didn't stain his remaining clothes too badly, washing off blood was always such a chore!