God of Flowers Part 7

Warning: Violence

There was a terrible squelching sound. Like someone had taken their foot out of sticky mud.

Alfred opened his eyes to see the damage he had done to Francis, and to see how he could use the injury to his advantage.

The.........needle.........was barely a few inches away from Alfred's nose.

The needle had........gotten Francis right in the eye. A drop of aqueous humor fell on Alfred's cheek.

The needle had gotten....bull's eye (excuse the pun), it had pierced Francis's pupil.

Alfred stared at the Love God's marred violet pupil.....or what was left of it at least.

Francis hesitantly brought his hand to the needle. Alfred could see the the denial in his brows.

Francis gently touched the needle, to see if this was all a dream or not. Alfred saw the god flinch in what he presumed to be pain. Yes, it was all real.

"Merde, zuT, putAIN, chIENNE, meRDE, mERDE, MERDE! LOOK AT ME FLOWER GOD, LOOK WHAT YOU DID! I SHOULD KILL YOU AND STUFF YOUR ORGANS INTO A DOLL AND HAVE IT BE USED AS A TOWN'S WHORE!"

Alfred scuttled back. His plan was supposed to incapacitate the god, not make him angry!

.....Maybe he could still make it out of this safe. The Love God was known for having an ego (but who wasn't, this is gods we're talking about after all). Maybe if Alfred kissed this guy's boot he could go home.

Optimistic, sure, but it was worth a try.

"I-i-i-i truly apologize great God of Love. I was just....shocked by your beauty. I am a minor god who spends his days languishing away in some forgotten house. I had never seen someone as beautiful as you! It was such a shock that I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I did not mean to hurt you. HONEST! I was just worried that you were one of those pesky shapeshifters that steal my flowers. If I had known that the awe inspiring God of Love was at my pitiful domain, I would have immediately offered one hundred-no ten thousand different blessing!"

Alfred had finished his boot licking, and now it was time for the hardest part–the apology. Alfred lowered his eyes and began to speak.

"I humbly apologize to the great God of Love. Everything that has happened to you is my fault. Whatever you, the Great God, dishes out, I will accept, since all the blame in this situation falls on me."