ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ° ᭄🏹 part 46

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The medics started putting Darryl at the stretcher and Alex came along to make sure his best friend had company and make sure he was alright.

Nick - phew... I'm so glad he's safe.. I was really worried about him.

Clay - yeah same.. I was starting to lose it.

Karl - true, i even almost try to get in there to save Darryl.

Maya - Let's just be all glad Darryl is safe and more question is.. what happened?!!

Ven - guys I'm sorry.. I know I fucked up but.. I only did that to protect Sunny..

George - wait.. what do you mean Ven???

Erick - should we tell both of them?

Karl - no.. we.. haven't told both of them yet..

Clay - tell us what.. exactly?

All of them look at each other with fear and a worried face. Nick walks up to both of them and tells them both that they will mostly freak out if they tell them.

Clay and George breathed deeply and knew this was serious so.. the two of them say that whatever happened.. they will learn to accept it.

Nick - We are all murderers... Even Ven and Maya.. and Wilbur is after Zak.

Clay & George - . . .

[ ... ]

While the others were talking Zak wasn't even listening.. he just put his head down and gripped his hands tight.. After seeing what Techno did to Darryl.. he couldn't felt but pure rage on Techno..

He felt jealousy as well knowing he didn't do anything to save his lover's life.. Well mostly Zak felt jealousy then rage knowing someone else had yet to save Darryl rather than him.

After Nick has told them that they are all killers the two of them are left speechless, confused, fear, worried, and shocked..

Clay - n..no no no.. y..you're joking r..right?? t..tell me it's a joke..

Zak - sorry you two but it is the truth.. and since were all telling the truth here well.. i'm the one who committed all the murders in this school.

George - y..you what?!!!

Zak - yeah and i only regret killing Erick because of my rage and jealousy towards him.

Clay - s..so you're the one who k..killed h..him..

Zak - what the fuck did i just say dumbass??

Sunny - Zak chill.. they're already scared as they are.. just slow down and try to talk calmly with them..

Zak - tsk.. whatever.. *walks away*

Maya - what happened to him?

Sunny - I think I know and bet his ganna do something dumb again..

Karl - then better go after him, before his stupidity leads him to get caught.

George - w..what you m..mean by that..