ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ° ᭄🔗 part 15

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl - *yawns* morning Adam- huh? his not here...

Darryl gets up from his tent and get's out and saw the camp stop mostly got destroyed... He saw path passed out and quickly runs up to him.

Darryl wakes up Path and he woken up with a large headace. Darryl asked him if his alright and he replied with a yes.

Darryl - w..what happened?!! and where is my sister Path?!!

Path - i.. i dont know.. the last thing i remember some guy with fully black clothing attack us... holly shit- THE CAMP!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!

Darryl started tearing up and said he dont know, Path hugs Darryl tight and he saw Sunny laying on the bush. Path screams at Darryl and pointed out where Sunny was.

Darryl looks behind him and saw his sister, Darryl imidietly lets go of Path and rush to his sister and woke her up. Sunny wokes up and imidietly gets up saying their was a person attacking each camp site.

Everyone woken up and some of the patrol rush to report it to Sunny, Sunny understood the explanation and situation. Sunny hug his brother tight knowing his ok then suddenly they heard a scream.

Path - what the hell was that?!!

Student - t...their a dead body!!!

Everyone gasp and was frighten.. Sunny looked at them and they were all frighten and doesnt even bother to check on it. Sunny sight telling everyone to find a teacher and she will go look at it.

They all noded and suprised how brave Sunny can be, Sunny walked to the direction of where the girl pointed out the dead body and she goes check it out.

Sunny was searching but couldnt find it then a drop of blood was spill at her shoulder cousing her to look up and her face has a shock and disgust face.

Sunny - oh no.. not you Adam..

6 of the teacher including the Director went to Sunny's direction and all if them started screaming, frighten and vomits.

Prof 1 - holly shit ima passed out..

Puffy - o..oh god.. im ganna vomit!!

Hannah - im calling the police right now!!

Sunny - hmm.. can somebody call president wilbur!

Prof 6 - s..sure i'll call him..

The proffessor was trying to find the president and some student called the proffessor saying Wilbur and Eret was passed out at their campsite.

The professor was shock and rush to the both of them. A student pour water into them and the two woke up coughing.

Eret - WHAT THE FUCK?!! IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF PRANK I'LL-