3ʀᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 20

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Erick & Sunny - oh no..

Erick and Sunny checks their watches and Time is tikking. The two of them rushes back inside and started yelling for Zak's name and going to every room to find him while checking the time.

Erick - shit shit shit shit!! Godamn you Zak!! i told you not to fucking come!!!

Sunny - That stupid blue bitch boy!! i told you not to go!!!

Erick and Sunny are so desperate for looking at Zak until they heard a familiar scream.

Sophia - AHHHHH!!!

Erick & Sunny - Gotcha.

Later on at Zak

Zak - and you think i will forgive you just like that you whore?

Sophia - Zak please.. im begging you.. i was drunk and dindt know what i was doing...

Noah - Z..Zak!! h..ha..have you m..met this... *hicup* b..bitch yet- *falls at the ground*

Zak pov - Godamn it!! dont tell me i have to carry this asshole to his pool!!

Zak - ugh.. i have no time for this..

Zak pushes Sophia away and Sophia was gripping on Zak's leg.. crying and begging him to forgive him. Zak was deeply annoyed and try to push her away then the door slams and breaks.

Zak saw a girl from earlier that almost spill his drink and she started yelling at him to get out. Then another person walk into the room and started yelling at Zak to get out aswell.

Sunny & Erick - ZAK YOU STUPID BLUE ASSHOLE!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME TO THIS PARTY!!!

Zak, Sunny and Erick looked at eachother with confussion and ask who the fuck are they.

Sunny - wait.. arent you the guy i met at the kitchen?

Erick - and you are the young lady i met at the kitchen aswell... and whats your deal with Zak.. Miss?

Sunny - nothing that concerns you..

Erick - better speak up Miss.. i wont go easy on you just because your a girl..

Sunny - ha! dont think just because im a girl im weak!!

Sunny and Erick both pull out their knife and went into their fighting position. Zak saw the two arguing and started yelling at them.

Zak - OK STOP IT YOU TWO!! I DONT CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU TWO ARE I JUST NEED ANSWERS WHY YOU GUYS KNOW ME AND DONT WANT ME AT THIS PARTY!!!

Sunny and Erick gasp and saw their watch started ringing and know their doom..

Sunny - NO TIME TO EXPLAINE WE NEED TO RUN!!