ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ° ᭄🌟 part 2

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

After for a while of Sunny touring the new house for Darryl. Darryl was loving every single room, it even has his own gaming room so he can play minecraft and other game's aswell.

Darryl - this house is awesome!

Sunny - glad you like it lil bro. oh and also you will be entering collage in a week!

Darryl - oh really, i dindt know i'll be at collage already.

Sunny - yup, it took me a while to enroll you at the same collage as I am but I swear your going to love it their, i even join a club their.

Darryl - oh that's cool sis, whats your club about?

Sunny - marcial arts. Im their club leader and therefore i can beat up anyone and wont get blame on it!

Darryl - well im happy for you sis *giggles*

Sunny told Darryl to clean up for lunch cause lunch is already done. Darryl happily smiles and goes to the sink to wash his hands. Sunny set up the table for lunch and called Darryl.

Darryl - Cominng sis!

Sunny - better hurry up lil bro, i have a suprised waiting for you!

Darryl - wow isnt this like enought?

Sunny - nothing's too much for my brother!!!

Darryl giggles from what his sister said and rush to the kitchen and see Sunny prepared a lot.

Darryl - wow this is a lot, any occasion?

Sunny - of course their is!! were finally reunited and finally can be a happy family!!

Darryl - aww i know and this is the happiest thing that's ever happened to me! also where is Lucy?

Sunny - oh she's asleep at the couch i kinda fed her too much earlier..

Darryl - oh well ok, i dont want to wake her up then. Again thank you so much Sunny.. for everything..

Sunny - no worries Darryl, your my brother and its my duty to protect you *smiles*

After lunch Sunny drag Darryl over to his gaming room and gift him a huge pressent. Darryl happily smiles and see it's a brand new gaming set. Darryl hug his sister for the awesome gift and the two set it up.

After about the past week. Sunny and Darryl really enjoyed living together again. They mostly play games and doing bonding stuff like the old times.

School finally started and Darryl was happy knowing he can be a collage student. Even thou Darryl was stuck at an asylum, that doesnt stop him from studying. Infact Sunny reach out a proffessor to Darryl so he can continue to study, so it's basically like home school.