7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄🥀 part 45

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

uZak was at class and just taking down notes and so are the rest of the class about coding.

Zak was mostly focusing because the amount of killing he did really did affect his study but luckily Darryl and Alex were there to tutor them.

Zak pov - honestly... why are murderers are mostly the smart one.. like they been at the Asylum for 5 years!! how is Alex already salutatorian of the class!!!

Just as before the class bell struck the fire alarm started ringing. Everyone started hearing the alarm and Puffy suddenly got a call from Hannah.

Puffy - hello Hannah?.. wait.. WHAT!!! STUDENT WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS BUILDING RIGHT NO-

Just as before Puffy screams the explosion suddenly hits beside the door. Everyone started screaming and the classroom collapse.

Some students were hit, injured, hit by the broken walls, and dead..

Zak and the other's get up coughing. Nick and Clay get up quick and help Puffy out of the fallen tiles. When they helped Puffy get up Puffy told everyone to exit three the window.

Some were crying because of the pain and the death of their classmate but everyone just started hurrying and escaped through the window.

George - ZAK!! HURRY UP!!

Zak - NO!! I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT DARRYL!!

Darryl - Z..Zak!! *cough*

Zak - Darryl!!!

Karl - Hurry up you two the building will start to collapse!!!

Just as Karl started yelling the fire started spreading and it block their at every window. Their friends were screaming and crying out their names but no response.

Sunny suddenly started running up to Puffy and asking her where her brother was, Puffy told her that both Zak and Darryl were still inside and Sunny just started running up to it.

Puffy - Sunny no!!

Erick grabs Sunny and holds him tight, yelling at her saying how crazy and stupid if she go inside and will mostly like getting killed.

Sunny - THATS MY FUCKING BROTHER ERICK!!

Erick - EVEN IF YOU TRY TO SAVE THEM YOU'LL GET KILLED AS WELL!!

Sunny just burst out crying and Erick just hugs her also in tears, Even all of his friends were crying and wishing the safety of their friends.

*Back to Zak and Darryl*

Zak was covered in ashes and coughing so hard, he kept yelling for Darryl's name but no reply.