ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs° ᭄🖤 part 3

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Nick, Clay, Zak, George and Karl - DARRYL?!!!

Darryl - you have got to be kidding me..

Puffy - Darryl!! oh my god i can't believe it's you!! how are you!! *smiles brightly*

Darryl - oh miss puffy! i dindt know you work at this school!

Puffy get's up her chair and rush to hug Darryl. Darryl smile's and hug's her back.

Puffy - Thanked god your safe!! i was so so sooo worried that when i heard tha Asylum exploded i couldnt help but cry of how worried i was!

Darryl - o..oh y..yeah.. well i got out.. before it e..exploded.. hehe..

Nick - AYSLUM?!!

Clay - DONT FUCKING TELL ME THAT PYSCOPATH IS GOING TO BE OUR CLASSMATE!!!

Darryl - language please..

Zak - LANGUAGE?? IS THAT ALL YOU COULD SAY?!! AFTER ALL WHAT YOU DID! AND ESPECIALLY ME!!

Darryl - *bows head* im sorry for everything i have done.. from being insane and t..the murder's.. but i can assure you.. i changes.. it's.. ok if you guy's dont want to forgive me..

Zak - f..forgive you? HA! GOOD JOKE! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST JOKE I HAVE EVER HEARD!! WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE A MURDERER LIKE YOU!! YOU BETTER OFF DEAD AND I WISH YOU DIED AT THAT EXPLOTION!! HECK I BET YOUR THE ONE WHO EXPLODE IT WHEN YOU GOT OUT!!

Darryl - . . .

Puffy - Ok that is enought Zak Ahmed!!!

Zak - oh?? so your going to defend a murderer aswell!!!

Puffy - *sight and hold her forhead* look.. i know what he did at the past was wrong.. but im telling you Zak.. he change's.. i was the one who homeschool or teach him their at the Asylum, and i promise you.. he made a lot of improvement..

Nick - tsk, like i'll ever believe that!! like they say, once a murderer always a murderer.

Darryl - p..please.. i just want to start a new life..

Clay - NEW LIFE MY ASS!!!

Puffy - goddamn it Clay shut up!! look Darryl.. just sit down.. and try to ignore them..

Darryl - t..thank you miss puffy..

Puffy smile's gently and put Darryl infront of the class so he can watch over Darryl. Zak and Nick was annoyed because their infront and Darryl was sitting at the both of them.

Nick and Zak yelled why they put Darryl beside them. Puffy just slam's her hand at the white board and give them a Death glare.