ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ |ɪɪ|° ᭄💭 part 24

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Your lucky u damn hooker that i wont do the part where Quackity chop off Bad's arm...

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl - shit..

Alex started running to him and ready to butcher Darryl up, Darryl quickly trips him causing Alex to fall and drop his butcher knife.

Alex - tsk.. you better run you bitch!!

Darryl gets up quickly and started running away.. Alex quickly gets up, grabs his knife and started chasing Darryl.

Alex saw the lever and he smiles.. Alex smash the electric system and cause a power outrage.. Darryl notice the whole building started blickering and Alex slowly bangs his knife at the wall.

Alex - you can run but not hide *maniac laugh*

Darryl - tsk.. i swear im ganna die early at this point..

Darryl started hiding one of the rooms and Alex started killing people when he started spotting them. Alex gave no mercy.. He killed every single one of them and basically cut all of their body parts while he laughts maniacly.

Darryl hids under a cover at one of the rooms.. He can hear people scream and begging for their lives..

Alex started kicking every door and trying to find Darryl so he can butcher him up..

Alex - WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!! SHOW YOURSELF, THEIRS NO WAY TO HIDE!!

Darryl covers his mouth and started shaking.. Then suddenly he heard the doors being smash at the room where he is in.. Alex gave out a creepy smile and..

Alex - found you..

Alex smash the cover's and grabs Darryl by the foot, Darryl holds the leg of the table screaming for somebody to help him while Alex try to drag him.

Darryl - PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Alex - no one is here to help you little bitch *gigles*

Alex started swinging his knife and was about to cut his leg until.. Alex was tackled by someone..

Patient - RUN DARRYL RUN!!!

Darryl - b..but what about you!! I CANT LEAVE YOU THEIR WITH HIM!!

Alex - YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Alex grabs his butcher knife and he cuts that patients arm.. Darryl screams but the patient gave him a smile.

Patient - welp we're all going to die soon anyway i just n..never expected mine will be so soon.. tsk-

Alex pins him down and he started cutting his legs, and his body in half. Darryl covers his mouth and started running away from the scene while crying a bit.