ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ° ᭄📝 part 13

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It was friday and 2:00 pm at the afternoon, The class was writting down the safety tips for the field trip and all the nessecary things they need to prepare.

The field trip consist a group or solo act that the students need to survive at a forest to know what it takes if they ever get lost or got kidnap.

Zak was only gazing at Darryl not paying attention cause he let his friends do all the writting since they all are a team.

Puffy keep explaning the rules that their are certaine area that are not allowed to enter like the school will put a trail of marks and a orange line.

If the students ever cross the orange line, their are danger that are awaits and their are many patrols that will look after them. Zak heard what puffy said about the patrols and that will mostly ruined his plan.

Zak pov - godamn it..

Puffy - alright shit head's class dismiss, Go to your next class now.

Everyone noded and put their stuff away and some headed out. Some student called Darryl and he was a bit confused. The student said their is a guy with green hair and glasses looking for him.

The student pointent out Adam who was hiding at the door waving. Darryl smiles and imidietly gets up and goes to Adam. Adam smiles and told Darryl that they both have the same class again.

Zak who saw Adam getting closed to Darryl was gripping his pencil and breaks it in half. Karl question Zak if his alright and Zak smiles at him saying his just stress for the up coming field trip.

Adam and Darryl walks to the next class and Zak rush to follow them and left his friends all confused.

George - what was that all about?

Clay - i dont know?

It was Science History and the professor isnt inside the class yet. So far half of the student was inside and Zak sits at the middle to observe the two.

Darryl - so you ready for our presentation?

Adam - n..no..

Darryl - what's wrong Adam?

Adam - i..im not really a stand out person.. i.. mostly get stage fright or vomit just staring at the c..crowd..

Darryl - oh.. well, hey it isnt that hard, plus mine is way worst, being trap at the insane asylum full of maniac people who mostly or almost killed me.

Adam - oh no shoot... how did you survive??!

Darryl - Easy, you need to show them whos boss, you cant over come your fear if your not brave enought to over come it..

Adam - *smiles and blush* this is why i like you Darryl... you maybe a cold hearted killer before but deep down your still a person who cares for others.