2ɴᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 14

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Sunny - DARRYL! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW!

Darryl - I SAID 5 MORE MINUTES!!

Sunny - GOSH DARN IT DARRYL!!

Sunny rush to Darryl's room and bust the door open causing Darryl to yelp in suprised. Sunny saw Darryl trying to escape from the window so she imidietlt grab's Darryl and his bag and drag him over to the car.

Sunny - YOU WERE TRYING TO RUN AWAY BY USING THE WINDOW ARENT YOU!

Darryl - *screams*

Darryl said he doesnt want to go to the field trip cause Puffy said they have no toilet and they have to hike like at the top of the moutaine and that cost like 5h to reach the top.

seriously.. shitting at the woods.. worst experience of my life..

Darryl - I WANNA FAIL INSTEAD OF DOING ALL OF THAT!!!

Sunny - YOU CANT LEAVE ME TO SUFFER ALONE!! EVEN I WANT TO BACK OUT BUT FUCK THAT STUPID HOOKER PATH MADE ME PATROL LEADER!!!

Darryl - im not even going to language you on that one sis cause it is true and i feel bad for you..

After Sunny and Darryl was done arguing, Sunny started her car and drove off to Mt, edicius.

[ ... ]

Sunny parks her car at the parking lot and gets out and draging Darryl out aswell. Darryl was holding the car door being so stubborn. Suddenly his ex friends show up and saw what was happening, Clay and Nick burst out laughing hard.

Darryl - SHUT UP YOU GUY'S!!

Nick - dude! what are you even doing their!

Sunny - he doesnt want to shit at the forest.

Karl - figures... im going to get a rash when that happened...

Zak - Darryl is not that bad..

Darryl - its not just that!! i also dont want to hike.. THAT!

Darryl was still holding the car door but suddenly Adam arrives with his car and saw the scene. Adam quickly gets out of his car and waves hi to Darryl.

Darryl smiles and imidietly blush and Zak was fully annoyed. Adam ask Darryl's sister what was happening and Sunny ended up explaining all of it.

Adam laughts aswell and ask Sunny that he can handle it from here. Sunny was confused but agreed and his ex friends also was confused.

Adam get's Darryl's stuff and carry's Darryl at his back smiling at him. Darryl blushed and asked Adam what his doing. Adam gigles saying he will carry Darryl all the way to the top and everyone screams.