ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ° ᭄♠️ part 18

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Sunny was at prison griping her phone that one of the prisoner sneak in for her... she receive a very uncomterble text coming from Ven and damn.. she will literally murder and explode Noah's house, including everyone in it...

Sunny - hey you 3! cover for me again and if the guards check you know where the sleeping aid is...

The 3 prisoner noded and wish goodluck to Sunny. Sunny grabs a metal pin on her hair and unlocks the cell door and opens the vent beside her cell and leave the police station..

Meanwhile at Erick

Erick - that stupid perverted asshole dare do flirty stuff on Sunny... Well looks like his going to have an early death.. Butler prepare everything i need!

The butler noded and arrange Erick's necessary stuff and Erick has a grin and called Maya and some students to not come at Noah's party.

Meanwhile at Zak

Zak - THAT STUPID ASSHOLE MADE DIRTY JOKES AROUND MY DARRYL!! INFRONT OF EVERYONE!!

Clara - come down Zak..

Carlo - i mean i cant argue.. i will freak out too when someone does that to you..

Summer - so what's your plan?

Zak - a simple murder and make it look like an accident *gigles maniacly*

Carlo - alright sooo-

Zak - *phone rings* hold that thought dad.

Zak picks up the call and Maya called Zak. Zak told Maya why she suddenly call and she said that dont come to Noah's party cause Erick said so. Zak yelled saying he wanted to murder Noah but Maya keep saying to not go.

Maya now hangs up and Zak was pissed. Both of his parents and sister ask why Zak got all mad and Zak replied saying his friend doesnt want him to go to the party.

The 3 of them are confused aswell but Zak told them that he will not listen and will just proceed into doing his plans.

The 3 of them told Zak goodluck and said be carefull cause that call maybe a warning to him. Zak just said ok and now go to his room and started planing and packing the stuff he needs for the murder.

Meanwhile at Darryl's place

Darryl - ok i think i should be ready to go to Noah's party..

Darryl was dressed up for Noah's DJ pool party which he doesnt have a choice since Noah keep begging non stop but his friends told him not to go.

Darryl said he doesnt even have any plan on saturday night and his sister is still at prison. His friends said they dont want to go with drunk ass people and they will only come to look out for Darryl.