1sᴛ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 4

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl finished eating his muffin and get's up but realizes that his uniform is still a mess from what Nick did.

Darryl - dang it.. i cant go to class like this.. i wonder where can i buy uniforms here?

Darryl strted walking around the school but a girl Suddenly walked up to him and started greeting him, he notice she has a red uniform and a white band at her left wrist, he knows she's part of the student council.

Maya - greeting's their my fellow student *smiles*

Darryl - o..oh hello, their..

Maya - hmmm, i seem to have notice you are in a bit of trouble their?

Darryl - huh? oh uhh this.. y..yeah my uniform is all messed up.. i was hoping where i could buy some new uniform..

Maya - well your in luck, i will be happy to help you, also the sewing club has a lot of uniform they mostly sell it half off or free.

Darryl - that is awesome! thank you so much *smiles*

Maya - no problem, it's my job as student council *giggles*

Maya told Darryl to walk with her at the 8th floor, where the sewing club was. Darryl happily followed her their and they arrive at the 8th floor where Maya took Darryl at the sewing club room.

Maya - yooo! foolish, you any extra uniform their? we have a student who need's one!

Foolish - oh of course Maya, your in luck, we started to sew new one yesterday.

Maya - Great, Darryl come in!!!

Darryl - a..alright..

Darryl started to walk inside the club room where Foolish drop some fabric and started gazing at the small brunnette, Maya started talking to Foolish but was diatracted at his adorable face and emerald looking eye's.

Foolish - oh my, whos your cute friend their Maya~

Maya - huh? oh him, well his name is Darryl and he need's a new uniform..

Darryl - h..hello *smiles and waves*

Foolish - hmm, alright let me go at the back, i have an extra special one for a cutie like him~

Maya - ooooh~ sure thing Foolish.

Foolish smile's and went to the back of the club to get some uniforms that will fit Darryl, Darryl smile's and got suprised a bit.

Darryl - wait.. how did you know my name?? i dindt told you my name yet..

Maya - oh yes you did, geez i cant believe you forgot.. do you have short memory?