ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴠs ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄⚔️ part 44

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Sally - Hey Sunny!!!

Sunny - what now..

Sally - You think your brother likes me?!!

Sunny - Wilbur? a dead ass quiet man who barely knows I exist? 

Sally - yeah that wilbur!

Sunny - wow what great reply..

Sally - come on girl.. Both of our family decided to be engage at one another.. why are you and Wilbur hating this so much anyway?...

Sunny - 1 simple reason.. You two are complete snoopy rich kids!!

Sally - uhhh- aren't you and wilbur as well-

Sunny - Look.. me and Wilbur are just half brother that's all.. plus Philza is going to adopt him soon..

Sally - aren't you going to miss him?

Sunny - miss that lunatic?.. yeah no.. i'm glad he's gone for the record!

Sally - Don't you dare say that about my future husband!! 

Sunny - yeah yeah whatever *giggles*

*Flash*

Sunny - S..Sally.. n..no.. S..Sally.. p..please wake up.. i.. i didn't mean it.. n..no no no no no...!!

Wilbur - well well well.. What happened here? dear half sister..

Sunny - W..Wilbur?!...

Wilbur - ooooh~ that happened.. 

Sunny - W..Wilbur.. p..please im s..sorry-

Wilbur - *walks up and whispered at her ear* no need to worry dear sister.. I'll handle this situation.. All you need to do is clean up the blood and go back to being the young lady of this family and everything will be fine!

Sunny - I..I-

Wilbur - goodnight *smiles*

[ ... ]

It was 7 am and the alarm started ringing and Sunny suddenly woke up from the sudden trauma about her past. Sunny sit's back panting heavily and just starts crying.

Sunny - Sally.. I hope you can forgive me.. i'm so sorry...

As Sunny was sobbing Darryl opened her door and saw that his sister was crying. Darryl with a worried face runs up to her and hugs her tight.. Calming her.

Darryl - sis it's ok.. it's just another nightmare..

Sunny - nightmare.. more like a past Trauma..