sᴜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴀsᴛ|ɪɪɪ|° ᭄🌻 part 39

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

June 30 2017. After Sunny have witness that his cousin turn himself in, she was devastated and what's even more worse is the fact the engagement has been continued and that when she turns 18.. her and Erick will be wed.

Sunny - no no no no!!! why does everything have to go worse like this!! everything was fine when i was at the US why the fuck bad things always happens when im already happy!!!

Sunny was shouting, crying and having a breakdown.. Sunny started smashing everything in sight that was in her room. 

The servants dare not to intrude because they may get killed.. Sunny was crying so hard and Erick who witnessed it.. could not help but feel bad for her...

Erick pov - I failed to make you happy..

[ ... ]

Years passed by and sometimes Sunny sneaked out to visit her dear cousin in the US at least 2 times a month to not get any suspicion that she escaped.

Sunny was happy just seeing Darryl's smile and Darryl had told her everything and Alex who was in a tough situation.

Darryl explained everything and Sunny almost yelled because of the fact that Alex almost killed her cousin, second he almost cut his head off and now Darryl wanted to help him escape.

Sunny - That's insane!!!

Darryl - I know but.. he's the only true friend i have left.. please Sunny i don't wanna lose a friend.. don't do it for him but do it for, please big sis!

Sunny saw Darryl's puppy eyes and immediately felt defeated. Sunny sight and just later on agreed and Darryl was so very happy and hugged her.

Lucky for both of them they found a quiet room with no security camera or guards to witness their conversation.

Sunny told Darryl that she already has a massive plan and because of that she needs to sacrifice her freedom in order to protect and save Alex.

Sunny at that time was already planning on escaping and cutting family ties but since Darryl has asked a huged favor Sunny still needs the family name in order to help Alex.

Sunny - Alex better treat you right because I'm sacrificing my freedom here..

Darryl - wait what?

Sunny - nothing *smiles*

Darryl - what freedom do you mean sis? you know you can tell me every-

Sunny - oh look at the time! i better get going love you cous! see you next month!

Darryl - uhm.. oh ok.. love you too cous?..

Sunny started fleaing and didn't even wanna tell Darryl that she would finally escape. Sunny just decided to hold on a little longer and just started planning Alex's escape.