ᴋᴀʀʟɴᴀᴘɪᴛʏ° ᭄💜+🧡+💙part 25

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Im almost to 100 followers :D I cant believe i would really make it this far in just like what? 2 months ans 2 weeks, like wow i can't wait till I hit 100

I cant believe i would really make it this far in just like what? 2 months ans 2 weeks, like wow i can't wait till I hit 100. It will be such an achivement!!!

Again thank you so much guy's for your support i love you all!!!

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl - and that's me and Alex's story *gigles*

Alex - uhhh Darryl..

Darryl - yes Alex?

Alex - 2 people passed out and 2 are broken..

Darryl - wait.. WHAT!!!

Darryl wasnt paying attentioned to their friends reaction.. he just continue the story. Alex points at them seeing George and Karl passed out again drooling on the floor while Nick and Clay seem's like their dead.

Darryl panicks and he gets up and try to shake them all awake and Alex started laughing knowing Darryl have such an amazing and accepting friend and that's really making him envy of Darryl but his still lucky to be best friend with Darryl and maybe he can also be friends with them.

Alex looks to his right to see Zak was just sitting up and notice he wasnt frighten so he started laughing and tap his shoulder and boy he was wrong..

Alex saw Zak was more terrified than the others, he started shaking and almost passed out but Alex grab him and slap him back alive and screams in spanish.

Alex - WAKE UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Zak - gah!! fine im awake!! jesus Alex i almost gone dept!!

Darryl grabs a bunch of water bottles from the bending machine and splash his friends with water and they all started to wake up and screams a bit.

George - holly shit what happened?!!

Alex - you all passed out.

Karl - oh dear god your a fucking maniac!!! *covers mouth* oh im s..so sorry i.. i dindt mean-

Alex - no no its fine, to be honest i like being call like that *gigles* let me help you up.

Alex get's up from his sit and he helps karl up to sit back with Nick. Alex grabs his handkerchief in his pocket and wipes all the access splash water on karl's face and uniform.