Chapter 38: Train Station

A girl stepped out of the train with a huge grin plastered on her face. She stretched, taking in the fresh air of Magnolia. She finally felt herself. She finally felt whole. It was an all too familiar feeling for the girl.

Everyone stared at her beauty. She looked like an angel when she smiled. Her (s/c) skin glowed in the sunlight. Her long (h/c) hair blew along with the wind. Her smile was breathtaking. And her eyes, they were something else. They sparkled in the sun. The beauty in her (e/c) eyes was a blessing in itself. She looked heavenly, like someone out of this planet. Everyone stared at her in awe, gossiping about her beauty and wondering who she was.

She turned around to look at her buddies only to find all three of them missing. With a shocked look on her face, she went around the train station calling out their names.

In the same train station were three guys. Tall, brawny, mean stare, piercings, scars, tattoos all over their body. Just a look at them, and you knew they were not to be messed with. Everyone was staring at them to stay out of their way except the gullible girl yelling for her friends out loud.

With a mean stare and a growl, they turned to see who was yelling so loud. In a short white tennis skirt with a cropped sweater and black chunky ankle boots, she roamed around the train station calling her friends' names. She had a ton of luggage behind her that somehow someone as tiny as her seemed to be having no problem carrying.

The three guys smirked. Everyone stared at them in fear as they moved towards where the girl was.

"Hey, beautiful, what are you doing here alone?" the guy in the middle asked.

She turned to look at them, not bothered by their appearance.

"Have you seen a guy with pink hair and two cats that can walk?" she asked casually.

The guys thought she was joking as they roared in laughter.

"A-A guy w-with PINK hair,"

"Pink of all colours?"

"And cats that can walk?"

"What is she talking about?"

"I gotta admit she's funny,"

"I haven't laughed like this in a long time,"

The three guys said, shaking in laughter.

She sighed. How could they not know what exceeds are while living in Fiore? What a bunch of morons!

"Umm, so I guess you've not seen them then. Sorry for bothering you then," she said, trying to make her leave. But the guy on the right immediately pulled her in his chest.

"Where do you think you're going, beautiful?"

His grip was strong, bruising her arm.

"Huh?" she said coldly. Now, she was starting to get mad. First, the three idiots disappeared and she couldn't find them and now these guys were getting on her nerves.

"Darling, you don't need to worry. We won't do anything," the guy on the left said as the three of them laughed.

"Now, why don't you be a good girl and come with us?" the guy in the middle proposed.

Everyone felt sorry for her and wanted to help her but they were afraid of what would happen to them if they did so they stared quietly as a crowd formed around them.

Her bangs covered her eyes as she stared at the ground.

"Let go of me," she said in a small voice.