Chapter 14: Dating?!

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to feel arms around my waist. They felt so warm and comfortable that I didn't realize the unfamiliar environment for a minute. I shot awake and turned around to look at where I was. I was wearing an over-sized t-shirt that smelled familiar and shorts underneath. I looked beside me. Natsu was sleeping soundly. That's when I realized I was at his house. What was I doing there?

I shook him as he was sleeping. He silently said, "One minute, Lucy,". I stopped shaking him. I felt this intense feeling that made me wanna leave instantly. Was it cause he said Lucy? Who was Lucy? Wait, wasn't it the girl he talked about yesterday? Wait, yesterday, suddenly everything came back to me. I re-equipped in a crop top and jeans with sneakers and headed off to my newly bought house.

I sneaked back into the house. Joy was making breakfast in the kitchen. She probably heard me, caused she looked, worriedly and asked me where I was. I replied with nowhere and left to go to my room. I quickly took a shower and changed into the same crop top and jeans. I brushed my hair and straightened it. I put on a lip gloss.

Then, I went downstairs. Joy was quietly eating her sandwich. I made some coffee and left before she could ask anything else.

I went to the guild. I sat at a stool in front of Mira.

"Missing going on missions?" she asked. I nodded silently.

"I'm so bored. All of this feels so new and weird," I said, even though this was my life some years ago.

"It's okay. You'll get used to it," she said. I nodded.

"Y/n!" Natsu called. I turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why did you leave? You could've woke me up," he said.

"What do you mean "woke my up"? Were you guys together last night or something?" Gray asked.

"It's none of your business but she slept at my house last night," Natsu answered.

"Like in the same bed?" Mira asked, not able to hold her smile.

"Yeah," Natsu said, casually. My cheeks were red from embarrassment.

"It was nothing like that, okay? He doesn't know where I live so he couldn't drop me off," I said to everyone, looking at us.

"And what about sleeping the same bed?" Erza smirked.

"That was cause...Natsu? A little help here," I said.

"Oh, there was no other place to sleep. I feel more comfortable sleeping in my bed, and I didn't want to let her sleep anywhere else," he said. I immediately blushed.

"That's a little too kind of you, Natsu," Mirajane smiled.

"It's nothing like that, okay? We were just sleeping," I said.

"Really, Natsu?" Cana asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I did change her clothes—" I pulled him away at that and took him outside.

"Are you crazy? What were you saying?" I shouted.

"What do you mean? I was just saying—" he started.

"You're so gullible. They think we're dating now,"

"What? Why would they think that?" he asked.

"Because we were in the same bed and...don't you get it?" I asked.

"Actually, no. You're probably overthinking things," he grinned, walking away. Just as we entered, everyone cheered, calling us the new couple. I looked at Natsu as he looked at me.