Chapter 32: Demon Form

(Pic above: Y/n's demon form. It fits my imagination very well. She looks hot and cool)

Y/n's POV

"You are changing," she said, studying me.

"What?" I looked at the ground. The floor turned into a pool of water where I could see my reflection.

My eyes widened. I looked just like Natsu described when I blacked out after telling him about my mom. He told me I looked different. I changed into something else. My eyes were blood red. My hair was long, straight and black. I had two black horns on my head. I had weird black markings around my body.

"That is your demon form. It seems they have managed to forcefully get it out. I don't know what will happen. It seems my time is up. It always has to end like this. I am just going to warn you that things are gonna get bad. I can't specify. They're gonna wake you up, but everything is going to be different when you wake up, okay?"

I looked at her in confusion.

"I have created a new mantra because it is a new start; a new beginning. It is not a mantra just something I want you to remember: Turn the pain into power. You are so beautiful, brave, powerful, smart and amazing. Don't let one mistake question all your achievements. Never fuss about what you chose wrong, remember all the things that you chose right. Sweetie, just breathe. Everyone needs time. It's okay if you're not perfect. It's okay if things don't go your way. You just have one life, so make the best of it. You need to stop second-guessing your decisions and overthinking. A negative mindset won't help anyone. Stop blaming yourself. You're holding yourself back. Remember, I love you and am proud of you. You turned out to be so perfect, my little Peach. I will always love you. I will miss you so much. I will always be by your side. I will never leave you. I will always watch you. You know, I will never my little Peach behind," she smiled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I took her hand, "I'll miss you, mom. Everything that happened led to me being the woman I am now. And I'm proud of myself. I won't let anything hold me back. The only thing I regret is not getting to spend more time with you. But I will do my best, and as you said, I'll turn my pain into power. Thank you so much. It means a lot,"

I hugged her as she started to disappear. When I pulled away, I realized she was gone. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the darkroom started to brighten. It was time, time to go back to reality.

~

Natsu's POV

I was at the ex-chairman's house to look for Erza, Mira and Y/n. I found out that the ex-chairman had drugged them and probably took them to Tartaros.

I track their spell and end up in the Tartaros' headquarters.

After being defeated by Silver, I end up trapped with Lisanna. We manage to escape after the Cube begins to shake violently. We run into Erza, who is confronting a Tartaros demon whose name we learned was Kyôka.

"Where are Y/n and Mirajane?" Erza demanded.

"They're both in the Hell Core though, now. You're too late," she smirked.

Lisanna and I run to the directions that Kyôka gave on where this 'Hell Core' was located. While going to the Hell Core, we run into several demons. I decided to fight them, letting Lisanna go ahead.

Though shortly after, I was greeted by the one and only Zeref. He praised me and welcomed me to the bookshelf for all his creations; Tartaros.

Back at Hell Core~

Lisanna's POV

I find Mira and rush to hug her.

"I am so glad you're okay. Where is Y/n?" I asked.