Chapter 33: Brainwashed

Y/n's POV

"What kind of joke is this? How do you know my name?" I demanded.

"They are just trying to confuse you since most of your memories were compromised. Just go with the mission. You know where you belong," Mard Geer said, attacking him.

"Y/n, I can't believe they managed to..." the Celestial Spirit King trailed off.

"Leave! Now!" Mard Geer ordered. I nodded and left. I could still somehow listen to their conversation though I was far away. Celestial Spirit King kept accusing Mard Geer of brainwashing me while Mard Geer kept denying his accusations.

Lucy's POV

The Celestial Spirit King had lent me Aquarius' power which I used to defeat Jackal. I fell on my knees and continued crying. I was too weak. I couldn't help her.

"You are stronger than I thought," A cold voice said behind me. My eyes widened. I had no power. I had given it all to the Celestial Spirit King, I turned behind to find a girl about my age, standing. Her face was emotionless. It was as if the last thing that she cared about was me. But she seemed familiar. My eyes widened as I recognized her. Without a second thought, I rushed towards her and engulfed her in a hug. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sobbed.

I heard her say something, but I was crying, so I couldn't quite hear it.

"Y/n...I broke Aquarius' key to summon the Celestial Spirit King. Aquarius i-is gone," My voice broke.

Y/n's POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said, frozen. The human was hugging me.

"Y/n...I broke Aquarius' key to summon the Celestial Spirit King. Aquarius i-is gone,"

I pushed her away much to her surprise.

"Don't touch me, you petty human," I insulted.

"Y-Y/n?" she stuttered.

"How do you know my name?" I demanded.

"Y/n, what are you talking about? What did they do to you?" she asked in horror.

I summoned a sword and pointed at her neck.

"Just answer the damn question," I ordered.

"Y-Y/n, what are you—" she said, taking a step backwards.

"Lucy," another voice cut her off. I turned back to see a pink-headed guy running towards us. He was human. Mard Geer's spell had worn off. Did the Celestial Spirit King win? I won't let that happen.

The sword disappeared from my hand as I used my magic to lift both of them into the air.

Suddenly, an ice wizard attacked me with a spell. I managed to dodge, but it sliced my arms. Now that I looked around, there were three more people. They all ran closer to me, readying their attacks. I smirked. The pink-headed guy was a fire dragon slayer. There was a water wizard, an iron dragon slayer, ice wizard. The celestial wizard was instructed to take a rest.

"Come on, come at me," I said as a red mist appeared in both my hand. Let me see how I should kill you.

"Y-Y/n?" the pink-headed guy spoke. His eyes were filled with...sadness.

"How many times do I need to tell you humans that I don't know you," I shouted.

"It's just you look and sound a lot like our friend," the pink-headed guy said.

"Well, it's a shame you're not gonna meet her again," I smirked.

"No, Natsu, that's her. It's Y/n. Tartaros did something to her," the celestial mage shouted.