-Ten-

TW: panic, screaming, angst

Bold and Italics are the voices

I stumbled.

"Lady Freya?" Bad questioned. Dream was moving at once.

BLOOD

DEATH

Have no mercy to those who deserve it

Death is near

I close my eyes, trying to stop the tears that made their way down my face. I was sitting against the platform, clutching the roots of my black hair.

"Freya," Dream whispered urgently.

TRAITOR

SLIT HIS THROAT

DEATH

DEATH

KILL HIM

"Clay, get back" I pleaded, my voice was quiet.

"Dream, what's wrong with her?" a voice demanded, sounding concerned. Somebody moved forward.

"Get back Sapnap" Dream warned him.

"Stop, stop it, leave me alone" I sobbed.

The voices were unrelenting. They screamed, chanting for the death of Dream. 

Dream gripped my shoulder tightly. 

"Freya, you have to fight them, you're stronger than them" he urged. I shook my head, the ribbon came loose from my head, my black hair falling over my shoulders. 

"Get back, I can't control them, they are going to hurt you Clay" I begged, trying to push him away. 

"Clay, what is happening to her?!" George exclaimed. Dream ignored him. "Clay-" George tried again, sounding worried. I heard him come close to the two of us. 

"You guys have to stay back," Dream ordered, his voice rising a little. 

Traitors have no place here 

We can end him 

One little push and he's gone 

KILL THE TRAITOR

DEATH

NO MERCY

They were gaining control. I was struggling to grab hold of myself.

I couldn't hear Clay's voice anymore. All I could hear was the screaming of the voices. 

I pulled at my hair, begging and sobbing for the voices to stop. 

I wished with my life that Ranboo was here, he could help me. 

I knew I was screaming now. My voice, I couldn't even hear it any longer, felt hoarse. 

I hadn't felt anything, but something must have been injected into me because the next thing I knew, I was pushed into darkness.

Ranboo, Clay, Wilbur, Phil, Niki, Kristin, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno. Their names and faces were the only things I saw until I woke up. 

When I did eventually wake up, it was morning. 

I didn't know if it had been hours or days. 

"Freya," a voice breathed out, startling me back to the present. It was Clay.