-Nine-

TW: Fighting, panic, blood

Bold and Italics are the voices

George walked in, and trailing behind him was a brown-haired man his a black mask and small antler-looking things on his head. He walked quietly, I couldn't even hear his feet touch the floor.

The second person was one I recognized. I glowered at him, not letting the dagger go. It was Bad, as Dream had called him.

The masked man studied me, staring at me with a blank expression. Bad bowed to Dream, looking at me with guilt.

"You're the one who sedated me" I stated, looking at him with accusation. Bad nodded slowly.

"I'm really am truly sorry" he replied, looking so genuine.

"Don't get mad at Bad, it was my doing really, I ask him to" Dream cut in. I turned to glare at him, ignoring the wide eyes Bad gave me.

Dream really wasn't helping himself.

"This is Callahan," Bad introduced, gesturing to the masked man. Callahan blinks in my direction, giving me a small wave. 

"Let's go then, Sapnap has got the arena ready for us" Dream stated.

"Hey," I objected after a minute. Dream looked at me, nodding. I looked at the chains around my wrist.

"Ah," Dream stated. He quickly undid the chains around my wrist, surprising Bad and George.

"You just- you- how?" Bad stammered. Dream said nothing as he let the chains drop. He gave me a smug smile, one that I did not return. He rolled his eyes, but it was playful.

"Come, let's go" he stated. I followed him and the others outside. I had never been to the kingdom of Helichor, Philza tried to keep us all away from here.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked, my tone suspicious. Dream just pointed in front of us. I looked ahead. I frowned. "What the bloody devil is that?" I questioned. Bad came up from behind me.

"It's a training arena," he replied. He still looked baffled, but he had a smile on his face. I stared at it. 

It was a large stone platform, a few feet off the ground. The ground was smooth, but I could see the cracks and marks where somebody had either been hurt or missed. 

There was a rack of weapons, multiple training dummies, and training gear. Sapnap waved us over, jumping from a long beam that was placed strategically atop of two thick branches. 

"George," Dream stated, turning to the brown-haired guard. George nodded. "Get Freya something suitable to train in, she and I are going to spar" he ordered. George's brown eyes widened. 

I crossed my arms. Did they really think I couldn't beat Dream? I had been training with him for ages. 

"Are you sure...?" Bad asked, but trailed off when Dream nodded. George sighed, walking over to find a suitable set of training gear for me to wear. 

"Why are you lot so surprised?" I asked. Bad grimaced. 

"Dream's the best swordsman there is, you are going to get seriously hurt Lady Freya" he replied. The worry was evident, his expression and tone said it all. I huffed as Dream let out a chuckle. Bad frowned.

"Why exactly is Lady Freya training with you? Shouldn't she try with one of us first?" Sapnap asked, looking at the king. I nearly groaned in irritation. 

"Why does everybody in this fucking castle think Dream is some unbeatable god?" I asked, my voice bitter and annoyed. Everyone except Dream looked at me with eyed eyes. I glared at them all. Bad was openly gaping at me, speechless.