-Two-

TW: panic, talk of nightmares, coping with death 

(Edited)

Ranboo and I came back downstairs after an hour. We had been talking and then, lost track of time.

When we came down, Tommy greeted us.

"Hello you two, father wants us all in the study," he greeted. I nodded, starting for the study first. Ranboo walked with Tommy, talking about something with the young prince.

"There you are," Wilbur stated, joining me in a corridor. He matched my pace, brushing his curly, brown hair out of his eyes. His silver crown wasn't on his head, he had probably left it in his bedroom. None of the Royal members particularly enjoyed the weight on their heads. They only wore their crowns in meetings and events.

I turned to him, seeing that he had changed into a white button-down shirt and a dark blue coat on top that brushed the floor. My black boots tapped on the floor as we walked. I felt the loose black dress brush my ankles as I met his curious stare.

"Do you happen to know why Phil has called us?" I asked. Wilbur shook his head.

"I'm afraid father has kept us all in the dark, I believe it's of importance though," he replied. I tilted my head.

"Why do you think that?" I asked. Wilbur shrugged.

"it's just a feeling I suppose" he replied. I nodded. I looked back slightly, checking up on Ranboo.

He was walking side by side with Tommy, his white dress shirt hanging loosely on his thin frame.

Tubbo joined us at the entrance. His green coat trailing behind him. He looked so much older than he was.

"Quickly, Phil's been expecting us all" he urged. He basically shoved us into the room.

"Father wh-" Wilbur started but stopped. He not only stopped talking but stopped dead in his tracks. I followed his gaze.

Next to the sitting figures of Phil and Kristin, stood a figure. Pink hair, tall, and oddly enough, a mask covering half of his face. He wore a white shirt with many ruffles and a large red cape adorned his shoulders, reaching the floor.

"Wilbur, what the blo-!" Tommy exclaimed, bumping into his older brother. Like Wilbur, Tommy stared at the person next to the king.

Ranboo found me, standing strangely close. I looked at him, frowning. His red and green eyes were wide, he looked at the figure with an unreadable expression.

I slid my hand into his, trying to comfort him. He clutched my hand, his own hand was shaking.

"Where the fuck did you come from?!" Tommy asked disbelief etched on his face. Nobody called him out for swearing. I stared at the masked man, my fingers itching for my dagger strapped to my thigh.

The man stared at Tommy, emotionless. Wilbur massaged his right temple, closing his eyes.

"Techno" he whispered, looking up at the man. "Is it really you?" he asked.

"Hello little brother" the man greeted, unmoving. Phil stood up.

"Wilbur, Tommy, Techno is back for good, he's not on the run any longer" he stated. I was so confused. Who was this Techno?

"Techno," Tommy whispered. Startling us all, he flung himself at the masked man. Tubbo made no move to stop him. The man, Techno,  tensed and then slowly wrapped his arms around the youngest prince.

"Hello Tommy," Techno greeted. Tommy hugged him tightly, his body shaking. Techno melted into the hug, resting his chin on Tommy's shoulder. Wilbur stood still, staring at the sight. He shook his head, his brown hair flopping as he turned. He left the room.