Chapter Sixteen

~♤Masons PoV♤~

When I first introduced Ace to cgl and I said I would regret it I really didn't. He's definitely nicer when in little space and super cute. Now, however, I'm starting to feel the effects of my split second decision.

Ace goes to work when he needs to and he hasn't gotten any warnings or anything from his boss which is good, but when he gets back here all he does is complain. Sure, this is normal for him. About 60% of the words that come out of his mouth are snarky remarks and complaints. But when he gets home I start giving him care and he goes into this semi-little space and basically whines about his work.

Ace sat on the couch and blabbed away about some coworker named Jared who looked like a potato or something. To be completely honest I wasn't listening much.

"Ace, you do know I have work too, right?"

He turned his head to me and scrunched his nose, "so?" The sass made me want to grab him and put him in a timeout but instead I said, "nothing. Continue."

Ace went on and on in the background and I just sat there. I think I'm okay with admitting I'm scared of him.

Aside from that, nothing much has changed. Ace still feels awkward around me and usually won't go into little space if I'm around. I understand completely, but it still makes me sad. I've been slacking on the rule system which I shouldn't be but I'm still worried about forcing Ace away when using punishments, which he will probably be getting more of than rewards. Gosh, I'm totally going soft. I'm just letting him breathe. Yeah, I'll toughen up soon.

"Hey can you give me a lift in a bit?" He broke the silence.

"Uh, sure. Where are you going?"

Ace looked like he was typing something out on his phone before saying, "just to meet with someone." I disapproved of him staring at his phone when he spoke to me, but I was more concerned about his vague answer.

"Meeting who?"

Ace scoffed, "why do you care? You're not my d-" he stopped and rubbed his face with a sigh. "You really wanna know?"

I nodded and he smiled. "I'm going to meet a hot guy at his place to have raunchy hot sex." I know I'm quick to blush but I'm sure anyone would if that was brought up so suddenly.

"Tha-that's not safe! You don't even know this person, do you? I'm not letting you go." I folded my arms across my chest, hoping the red tint on my face didn't take away from my stern tone.

"What? That's bull! If you haven't noticed, living with someone who constantly checks in with you and leaves you little to no privacy can make it hard to get off. And plus, I'm sure Brandon, the hot personal trainer who wants to do unspeakable things to me, would want me to go."

One thing I definitely didn't need was the image of Ace doing nasty things in my head.

"You're not safe going alone. I'm not going to allow it no matter how much... Brandon wants." Ace stared at me for a while.

"What, you want to come with?" He looked me up and down and looked back at his phone saying, "didn't know you were that kind of guy but I guess looks can be deceiving. I'd have to ask Brandon but I'm sure he'd have no issue with you joining."

Then it was my turn to stare at him as I tried to process what Ace was saying. When it clicked I was practically sweating with how hot my face felt. It is times like these that make me doubt if I can handle Ace. I want to start building up a filter in him as soon as possible.

"No! I'm not joining anything and neither are you. No one-night stands or whatever. If... if you need privacy then you can tell me." I mumbled.

Ace sighed dramatically.

"Another time then Brandon. One day I'll swallow that huge-"

"Ace, please!!" I shouted to which Ace cackled. Why couldn't I have housed a nice cooperative person? Instead I get this little demon. A demon who is so vulgar and blunt I think I die a little inside every time he makes a comment like that. He's so weird in the best way possible.
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡