Chapter 55

Skye POV
I watching everything from above so far I haven't been spotted yet. The alpha is bigger then I expected probably because of the full moon. Wait doesn't Chase and Marshall should also be affected by the moon too. Hope they realize it too. They gonna need for this test of this alpha, pray they make through it without blowing their cover. I just lay low up here and continue watching. Rubble would have let me know if things goes wrong. But we are pretty far do I even have great signals from here?. Well there's no time to question myself now got to focus and no turning back got to be brave and move forward.

Morris: "Alright for your test you have to fight against my strongest wolves"

Then five wolves came started walking to Jane guys. They were a bit higher then normal wolves and their teeth and paws are covered in blood. I nearly thrown up looking at them but kept it in and continue watching.

Chase(Thunder): "May we work together to stop them?"

Morris: "You may, I only keep the strongest of them all to serve me right, these are my top strongest they are called Five Fingers"

Jane(Slash): "Ok guess we have no choice then"

Morris: "Alright begin!"

Wolf: "Yeah! Wahoo kill them!"

Wolf: "Make their blood spread!"

Wolf: "Kill Them All!"

These wolves are cruel they don't even care if one of their pack members are going to die. The four wolves then started running to Jane guys. This cause everyone to split up each taking on a different wolf. First it's started with a wolf against Chase. The wolf try slashing Chase up over and over but Chase manages to dodge all of his attacks.

Then the wolf try to bite Chase but this leads the wolf neck open. Chase wasted no time and quickly bite his neck, blood then started spilling out of the wolf's neck. The wolf roll over the ground trying to breath but can't and joke on his own blood. The wolf then finally stop moving and was completely dead. It was scary to watch but I have too in case something goes wrong. I thought we lost Rubble because I wasn't paying attention but now I need to focus I don't want to lose anybody else.

Morris: "Well done Thunder your a good fighter"

Chase(Thunder): "Thanks but this is not over yet"

Chase then went to help Rocky which seems like he was just distracting the wolf so far. Chase sneak up behind and try to jump him, but the wolf jump over him and landed on top of him. I gotten really scared until Rocky dash to the wolf and punch him off Chase. Thank god his new gear gave him strength. Chase then finally got up and thanks Rocky. The wolf was on the ground with a broken jaw and couldn't speak clearly. Rocky then walk to the wolf grab it's neck and twisted it killing the wolf fast.

Morris: "Oh neck snap I like it, you seems smart about your strategies"

Rocky(Twig): "Thank you great alpha"

I may say their acting is spot on and so far their doing great. They just need to kill two more and they will gain the alpha's trust. Then both Rocky and Chase went to go help Marshall but he already killed the wolf the same way Chase did with his. By biting it on it's neck, they then went to Everest who was pin down by the wolf and just before the wolf could hurt her. Marshall quickly jump on the wolf biting the neck killing it. Everest push the wolf off of her and gotten back up.

Once again she didn't thank Marshall. Then that leaves the last wolf with Jane. The pups was about to go help but she hold out her paw and stop them. I think she want to do it herself and prove herself to. But I hope she doesn't cause any troubles.

Morris: "Don't need any help huh this will be interesting"

Jane quickly dash to the wolf the and activate her claws. Good thing the design looks like wolf claws. She then scratch the wolf on the back and before the wolf could do anything Jane scratch the wolf on the face. She keep scratching over and over making the wolf bleed everything next thing we saw was the wolf blood guts, organs and bones on the floor.

I felt like throwing up so bad and so did the others but we held it in and swallow it up. It was disgusting and very disturbing. But she did it she defeated the wolf. Not only this is good to convince the alpha but it's also good to kill his strongest wolves too.

Morris: "I've seen enough it's clearly that you five are strong and smart you are welcome to the pack"

Yes then join the pack which's mean they can go near the alpha and kill him.

Chase(Thunder): "Thank you great alpha we won't let you down"

Morris: "I know you won't even if you do you will receive punishment or death"

Jane(Slash): "So what do we do now?"

Morris: "The only thing left to do take over Adventure Bay and kill everyone that's stand in our way AROOOOOOOOOO!"

*AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

The alpha and the pack howls loud like sirens, sirens of death to be honest. Just hope they get to the alpha before they even reach Adventure Bay.

*Step*

"Looks like we have a little intruder here"

Before I could turn around I was tackled to the ground. I turn my head to see a wolf on top of me. It slashes my gear and rip it off of me, I was defenseless now.

Skye: "Agh No let me go"

Wolf: "Since you enjoy the show why won't you meet the alpha"