Chapter 46

Marshall POV
Me and Chase were outside sitting on the porch again. So that's why Jane hate us so much because we sort of resemble the monster that killed her father. But why why did the legend wolf do that aren't they supposed to be good and nice. I look over to Chase to see him starring at the ground look quite concern.

Marshall: "Your alright Chase?"

Chase: "Huh yeah I'm alright just thinking you know"

Marshall: "Yeah I know"

Chase: "I can't believe the legend wolf killed her father like I don't understand why"

Marshall: "The world is something Chase you never know what you gonna find out there"

Chase: "But still he killed her father like for no reason"

Marshall: "That how nature works Chase and you can't control it"

Chase: "But we can at least stop it, once we see that legend wolf we killed it and end this nightmare for everyone"

Marshall: "Do you really think killing the legend wolf will make everything back to normal, I mean even if we did kill it what will happen to Jane and Rubble?"

Chase: "What you mean?"

Marshall: "Come on you must have seen it too, they are in love with each other Chase, if we did succeed killing the legend wolf doesn't it mean Jane and Rubble won't meet"

Chase: "Rubble can visit her we know where she lives now"

Marshall: "But do you really think Jane will stay after everything, after she dedicated her whole life on revenge on her father, what would she do next just lived in the house where she lost almost everything and be alone again"

Chase: "I-I don't know she'll figure it out she's smart enough"

Marshall: "What about us huh with these wolf abilities we can actually hurt someone hurt people"

Chase: "But we managed to control it even our transformation"

Marshall: "But still with these wolf powers inside I still feel like a monster and I know you feel it too"

Chase look away from me fast and quickly, he look in a direction just starting off.

Chase: "I....I just want things to go back to normal"

I felt bad for him after all this time he's still hoping things will go back to normal. He just can't accept things are different now especially with Rubble growing up. Oh my god now I see myself as a controlled brother. Aw man I can't believe that I didn't accept Rubble is growing up. He have improved a lot and I'm proud of him, guess I was scared what he'll be when he grow up. But it turn out he's doing fine and I hope he continues to be fine.

*Cccreeek*

I turn to the sound of the door being open, me and Chase both see Rubble coming out of the house door. He was carrying a plate with sandwiches in his mouth and walk to us. He place the plate down between us.

Rubble: "Hey guys sandwiches are done"

Chase: "Thanks Rubble"

Marshall: "Thanks Bro"

Me and Chase both grab a sandwich and started eating it. It was like tsunami full of flavor flowing through my mouth each time I took a bite of the sandwich.

Rubble: "I heard what happen in the living room and that Jane told you guys her tragic history with the legend wolf"

I sort of choke a bit eating my sandwich but managed to swallow it. I stop eating then me and Chase both look at Rubble.

Rubble: "Look just so you know it's doesn't change the way I feel about you two, I still found you guys as brothers to me"

Chase: "Oh phew thought things are gonna get weird and all"

Rubble: "I'm glad you guys finally understand what Jane been through"

Marshall: "Yeah she lost a father if that happen to my dad I wouldn't ever forget"

Rubble: "Yeah she been through a lot when she was younger you know"

Marshall: "I can see why she trust you more Rubble, you both had similar issues"

Rubble: "Yeah I told her about my past and that I don't know my parents and I was on my own too when I was young"

Marshall: "I'm glad you two met"

Rubble: "Yeah me too"

I then see Rubble starred dreamily at the ground and I showed a grin.

Marshall: "So when are you gonna tell her?"

Rubble shake his head and blush the moment I said that.

Rubble: "T-Tell her what?"

Marshall: "You know, that you loved her"

Rubble: "Was I obvious?"

Marshall: "Yes"

Rubble: "Look I've kiss her already ok so I'm pretty sure she knows I like her"

Marshall/Chase: "You Kiss Her?"

Rubble: "N-Not on the lips only on the cheek"

Marshall: "Damn Rubble Zuma is right you are a player"

Rubble: "Agh don't say that it's weird, anyway you can come back inside Jane went to check out the gears to see if it's working right for tonight"

Marshall: "We'll catch up, we like to finish our sandwiches first"

Rubble: "Ok see you inside"

Rubble then left and went back inside happy, I was about to continue eating my sandwich until Chase tap me.

Chase: "We have to stop Rubble and Jane from dating each other"

Marshall: "What Why?"

Chase: "Think about once this legend wolf is over and we take him back home, Rubble would feel unhappy without Jane"

Marshall: "Then why not convince Jane to move to Adventure Bay with us"

Chase: "You think Ryder would let a train killing pup into our home town?"

Marshall: "Oh uh good point"

Chase: "Plus Rubble is still to young to be in love, we need to stop him before he gets hurt"

Marshall: "I guess but don't you think we're being over protective of Rubble I mean he is growing up you know"

Chase: "I don't want him to grow up like a miserable bulldog, you want him to have a good life right?"

Marshall: "Yes of course after I thought we took his life away, I wanted him to have a great life he deserves"

Chase: "Good now we have to find a way to break them up"

Marshall: "But I feel wrong doing this"

Chase: "It's good for everyone, Rubble won't be sad about Jane and Jane won't see us ever again so we don't always remind her about her fathers death"

Marshall: "Mhhmmmm ok"

Chase: "Great so I got a plan"