Chapter 56

Chase POV
We did we actually did, we are in the pack now we just have to wait for a perfect time to kill him. I really hope we can even if the full moon is up. The wolves stop howling in joy and focus on the alpha.

Morris: "Alright everyone tonight we bring Hell!"

Wolf: "Yeah!"

Wolf: "Wahoo!"

Wolf: "Let's destroy the town!"

Wolf: "Let's kill everyone no survivors!"

Jeez these are cruel wolves I have ever met, they just agreed to the alpha no matter what. They enjoyed it and like the idea, we need to get these guys away from the alpha much as possible. We have to kill him before even leaving this place.

Morris: "Hahahahahaha"

Wolf: "Sir"

A wolf came to the alpha and the wolf have a serious smiling look. The alpha look down on the wolf.

Morris: "What is it?"

Wolf: "Well sir we seem to have an intruder in our den"

Morris: "Intruder?"

Pups/Disguise Wolves: "Intruder!?"

Oh no no no no no please don't be Skye please don't be Skye please don't be her.

Wolf: "Don't worry we manage to capture her she was up over the den"

Morris: "Show me this intruder"

Wolf: "Right bring her here boys"

A group of wolves then starting bring someone over to the alpha. We all look and see it was Skye, my body almost moved but I stayed put. Then the wolves threw Skye in front of the alpha and us. I look closer to see her gear gone. Guess they break it before Skye could use any. This bad very bad, what are we gonna do now.

Morris: "Huh this little pup is the intruder?"

Wolf: "Yes sir we found her sneaking up over the den, she was watching everything"

Morris: "And she managed to make it this far without any of you catching her?"

Wolf: "Well yes sir you see-"

Morris: "Useless you guys, this small tiny cockapoo sneak past the best watchers I have in this pack"

Wolf: "We apologize alpha it won't happen again but she-"

*Slice*

*Plop*

It happen so fast, the wolf head was cut off of its body. The body fell to the floor bleeding out and then alpha grab the head and ate it in front of us. I could see Skye is terrified. All that happened in front of her eyes. She might be next I have to do something quick but what.

The other wolves behind the dead one were all frightened too, they all quickly bowed and beg for forgiveness.

Wolf: "W-We promise to be at our very best great alpha"

Wolf: "We won't make this same mistake again, please show us mercy"

Morris: "Good, I expect all of you to be great, in my pack is nothing but the best!"

Oh my god Coby was right this alpha is dangerous, even his own pack are scared of him. Which is why they can't leaved either. All the wolves in this pack are cruel for reasons to stay alive.

Morris: "Now then what to do with you pup?"

Skye: (Whimper)

Hearing Skye whimper makes my blood boiled, I want to go up to him and scratch the hell out of him, I don't know if I can stay quite for much longer.