Chapter 45

Chase POV
What the legend wolf killed her father no-no way, that-that can't be true they aren't that cruel, are they. Then again Rubble did mention how bad they can be. This is even more serious thenI thought.

Skye: "Jane I'm so sorry"

Jane: "It's not your fault Skye"

Everest: "Wow can't believe one of them would do that, the legend said they were nice but I guess I was wrong"

Zuma: "Is it rude to ask how he die?"

Pups but Jane: "Yes"

Jane: "No it's fine I think it's time you guys know the truth, when I was a young pup me and father use to lived in this cabin together, my father look a lot like me but bigger"

Skye: "All alone don't you have a owner or a mother?"

Jane: "We use to but my owner abandon us here and never return so we claim this cabin as our home and my mother died giving birth to me, we were struggling in these woods but my dad never give up he found food and fresh water heck even smart enough to install electric and water in this house"

Rocky: "Wow sound like a very smart father"

Jane: "He is he was doing his best for me and I always try to make him proud of me, so I try to learn to build some technology like cameras, I was struggling so much but my dad keep pushing me to continue"

Everest: "Wow great dad"

Jane: "Best dad in the world, but then one night, I was woken up my dad he had the most terrifying look on his face. Before I said anything he grab me and put me in the fireplace-"

Zuma: "Woah Woah Woah he put you in the fireplace, how is he a great dad"

Jane: "I wasn't finish the fireplace was out and only black ashes could be seen in there"

Zuma: "Oh right shutting up"

Jane: "I didn't have time to speak I look at him to see tears flowing down his eyes, I try to speak but couldn't, he then started rubbing ashes all over me making me darker like the ashes itself, that's when I hear hard banging on the door"

Rocky: "What happen who's banging on the door"

Jane: "I was frightened and scared then my dad look at me with the most caring eyes and tears on his face. He said, shhhh Shh quite Jane you need to be quite you'll be safe as long as you be quite"

Skye: "Oh my god"

Jane: "I did was he said he then step back away from and face the door, then the door busted open and that's when he came in"

Pups: "He?"

Jane: "The legend wolf the yellow one, he came in the house as I was shaking in fear in the fireplace, the wolf sniff the air then he said, so it was true a dog is here in my forest ha should have left this area dog"

Skye: "What"

Jane: "My dad stand his ground trying to make him leave but it's make the wolf flinch, the wolf ran fast to him and clawed him in the face sending him flying to a wall, I hold in my scream but I was crying like crazy"

Everest: "Sweet lord"

Jane: "My dad got up and try to fight the alpha but failed, my dad was on the floor in front of the wolf covered in bruises and scratch marks"

Chase: "What an awfully wolf"

Jane: "Before the wolf could do anything he said, I don't get why your here did your family left you Ha probably think your weak which you are, that's when my dad spoke back, I may not be strong against you but I am strong enough for my family"