0:34

today is the day y/n will be going to Paris along with taehyun, her manager, staffs and other crews.
At first, beomgyu offered to send her to the airport but she refused, saying that she'll be fine with her manager. Beside, y/n understands how hectic beomgyu's schedule can be so she doesn't want to troubled him even more.

" are you sure? i can take you to the airport, you know." he said, putting both of his hands on top of her shoulders.

y/n flashed him an assuring smile, lightly nodding her head. " i'm sure. you don't have to, okay?"

beomgyu seems hesitating actually. because no matter how busy he is, he won't ignore a thing regarding the girl. and even if y/n wants beomgyu to send her to the airport, that won't be any problem to him at all.

" okay then. if you say so." he finally gives in, smiling at the girl too.

" take care of yourself, okay? call me once you're there."

y/n obediently nods her head.
" i will, don't worry. take care of yourself too. don't skip your meals, dummy."

beomgyu playfully rolls his eyes at  the facts that y/n knows him too well. she is right anyway. the moment beomgyu is drowning in his works, he will forget everything including his meals. so at the end of the day, he will end up skipping every meals and not eating at all.

nonetheless, beomgyu nods his head. " fine."

y/n smiles in satisfaction, spreading her arms as a sign for hug and luckily, beomgyu was fast enough to get the hint so he immediately envelope her into a hug.

" i'll miss you" he dramatically said, burying his head on her shoulder and inhaling the sweet scent of shampoo from her hair.

y/n giggles, rubbing his back softly.
" its only for week, dont miss me too much."

beomgyu nods slowly, and fortunately not long after that, he let go of the hug with a small frown on his lips.

" call me when you're free." beomgyu said, or more like an order.

y/n smiles, thinking how cute beomgyu is right now that she feels like she dont want to leave all of a sudden. she lifts her hand, piching his cheeks lightly.
" so cute."

" i'm not cute."

y/n snorts, playfully rolling her eyes. " whatever, i'm going."

before y/n can go, beomgyu grips her arms making her stop her movement. and then he leans closer and place few light kisses on her face and a peck on her lips.

y/n sheepishly smiles, a small red dust appeared om her cheeks making beomgyu laughs.

" don't laugh!"

but that doesn't make him stop laughing at all. he laughs harder instead. the girl lightly groans in frustration, top toeing a bit beforr pressing a kiss on his cheeks.

y/n sticks out her tongue while beomgyu stay froze at the sudden simple-but-has-a-big-impact attack.
but before he can even catch her, y/n already enters the car while sending him a playful flying kiss.

beomgyu smiles, waving his hand while smilinh shyly to himself that he tires to cover. his eyes follow  the car that drove away already and not long after that, can no longer be seen.

just how y/n never knows how much of big impact she has on him. beomgyu scoffs, entering the house to get ready for his works not forgetting to close the door after.

y/n pushed the door opened, eyes wandering around the hotel room that was designed elegantly and luxuriously. obviously, since this isn't just a cheap hotel room.