0:33

these past few days had been very smooth and perfect for them both. as time passed, their feelings only grew for each other. It suprised beomgyu how easily can he fell for y/n is a very short time but come to think about it again, its possible. because theres so much to love about her and beomgyu never regret even a bit of it.

they are happy, just like a perfect married couple that everyone would kill to be in their position.
used to be monochrome, now their marriage life is full of rainbow only. Its good, its nice. It feels great to be awake next to each other, it feels great to go sleep next to each other. they are happy for now. beomgyu and y/n wouldn't want to change anything.

" are you done packing?" beomgyu asked, phone is his hand as he leaned against the headboard while staring at y/n.

y/n nods her head, zipping the luggage and put it to the sidr of the bed. " almost, i will add more things insidr tomorrow." she said as she wipes off the non-existent beads of sweats.

beomgyu giggles, he has a smile satisfaction plastered on his face.
" then, lets go."

y/n knitted her eyebrows in confusion. she glanced at thr clock hanging on the wall𑁋 11:40 p.m. almost midnight.
" to where? its night though?"

beomgyu chuckles, getting up from the soft bed and wraps his hand around her arm. y/n was clueless, letting herself get dragged by beomgyu to who knows where.

" tadaaa!" beomgyu brightly smiles, spreading his arms to show off the decorated backyards.

y/n lets out a small gasp, her smile widened as her eyes staring in awe. it reminds her at that one night when she did exactly the same for beomgyu.

y/n laughs, " what is this?"

beomgyu scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly. " i did it myself, you know. It might be not as pretty as the one you did that time but hey, i tried."

y/n can feel how her heart flutters, its amazed her. simple yet meant so much. theres a mat at the center of tbe backyards instead of tent. and of course some fairylights here and there and the one that caught her attention the most is a;

" telescope?" her eyes went wide. turning her head to the side and flash beomgyu a look of disbelief.

beomgyu has both of his hands inside his pocket, a small smile on his lips can be seen although he tries to not show it. " well, you like stars. so, why not right? you can see it better with that."

y/n runs to beomgyu and hugs him, tight as if she don't want to let go at all. she slightly jumps in excitetment. " thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

beomgyu chuckles, returning the hug with the same energy. " you like it."

" i love it so much."

beomgyu ruffles her hair, but instead of getting mad like usual,
y/n smiles. " lets sit there and watch the stars."

y/n nods her head vigorously, pulling beomgyu excitedly to sit on the mat.

while y/n's busy trying the telescope and blabbering somethinga about stars, beomgyu only stares at him in awe. he didn't even catch up on a thing that y/n says. too flabbergasted.

beomgyu might has said this multiple times already but he loves how her eyes sparkling when talking about her favourite thing𑁋 stars. beomgyu thinks her smile is brighter than the stars.

" y/n," he calls, slightly clearing his throat.

the girl instantly averted her gaze from the stars to beomgyu, anticipating for the guy to say something.

instead of talking, beomgyu takes out a not so small but not so big either box from his pocket. opening the box and showing it to y/n.

" what..is this?"

beomgyu sheepishly chuckles, and although its dark, y/n still can see a slight red dust on his cheeks since the fairy lights are illuminating most of his face.

" a nekclace. i bought it for you when we went shopping few days ago."

" do you like it?" he questions.

y/n observes the necklace and to her, its so pretty. especially when the white pearl shining under the bright moonlight. " you're kidding? of course i love it. its so pretty."

" can you wear it for me?"

beomgyu nods his head, while y/n turns around so her back is facing him. with slightly shaking hands, beomgyu clasped the necklace around her neck. he don't know why he's nervous either. he was scared at first if y/n don't like the necklace but now all his worries washed away just like that.

y/n looks down, playing the necklace in her hand before turning around again to face beomgyu. she leans closer, pressing a light feather kiss at his cheeks. " thank you. you don't have to but you did. i love you."

" i love you more." he said before pulling the girl into a short chaste kiss that last not more than 5 seconds. eventhough its a short one, but it didn't fail to make their hearts start palpilating in fast pace.

beomgyu takes both of her hands on him, carressing the back of her palm softly.

" lets get married." he said.

and y/n can feel how her her heart skips a beat out of nowhere.
" we're married though?"

beomgyu lightly smiles, " i know but, i want to marry you for real this time. not because just a mere arranged married. but because i love you, and you love me."

if only beomgyu didn't say it with the most sincere way she's ever heard before, then theres now way her sight turning this blurry due to the tears.

" i want to really be happy with you." he adds, and it wasn't helpful at all because now few beads of tears already escape from the corner of her eyes.

" once you come back from Paris, lets get married."

" so..do you want to? marry me."

instead of answering, y/n throws herself to envelope the guy into a hug. she buried herself on his shoulder and from there, she stars to cries silently.

and from there also, beomgyu can feel how y/n's nodding her head vigorously.

" of course, yes! is that even a question?"

hi besties! do you like this one? hehe also, this story almost come to it ends lmao 💀💀💀