0:30

hana fidgets with her fingers nervously, sitting at one of the waiting seat provided at the airport with taehyun next to her. tonight is supposed to be her flight to Japan and why is she nervous? because its 30 minutes away before the flight but beomgyu and y/n are yet to be here.

now she's wondering whether they hate her too much to even come to see her for the last time. it makes her sad. she don't want to keep assuming the bad but theres barely any time left before she leaves and up until now, theres no sign of those two yet.

" hey, you okay? you look nervous." taehyun taps her shoulder, noticing how the girl keep squirming in her place.

" i wait for y/n and beomgyu." she truthfully answers. " do you think they'll come? or they hate me too much to even come?"

taehyun lets out a sigh, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly. " its okay, there's still half an hour before your flight. i believe they'll come."

" i hope."

" don't be sad, okay? i hope you'll be fine there, hana. you've grown so much, not a crybaby that you used to be anymore. and i'm so proud of you. call me anytime you need me, okay?"

hana nods her head, pulling taehyun into a tight hug. " thank you for everything, taehyun. i'm so so glad to have you as my cousin." she smiles.

taehyun can't help but to return the hug, he can feel his eyes welled up in tears. from a kid and now an adult, taehyun has seen every vulnerable side of hana. there's no secret between them. attached to hips, doing everything together.

one time taehyun failed to protect hana, this time he swears to himself that he'll do anything to protect her. why? because taehyun still remember her parents's words;

" if one day we ever leave and never come back, please take care of hana. please make her happy, please protect her."

" we only trust you, taehyun to take care of her."

" i promise."

taehyun was 15 when hana's parents told him that. but he never forget. he promised, and theres no way he's going to break it.

" hana, please take care of yourself okay? i'll visit you there if i free. don't forget to call me and update me if anything. got it?"

hana snorts, and she can feel her sight getting blurry due to the tears that forming in her eyes. what taehyun said earlier? not a crybaby anymore? wrong, because up until today, she's still the same crybaby.

taehyun once told her that its fine to cry, that crying doesn't make her weak. hana never forgets. everything that taehyun has told her, she remembers all of them.

( not me recycling taehyun from tutor yall 💀 )

" you're making me cry, stupid." hana laughs, wiping off the tears at the corner of her eyes.

" i promise i'll take care of myself. i promise i'll call you when i get there. now, take care of yourself too. i know theres a lot of people that will take care of you but, i still want to say this." she smiles, although part of her cheeks stained with tears.

suddenly, an announcement interupted, calling all the passengers to get into the plane now. their smiles slightly dropped, exchanging one last tight hug before pulling away with tears rolling down their cheeks.

" i'll miss you, cousin."

" me too, cousin."

hana waves her hand, turning her heels away with a heavy heart. and a bit dissapointment because y/n and beomgyu didn't come— or maybe thats what she thought.

even before hana can walk any further, she heard a familiar voice calling her name. she immediately turns around, meeting y/n and beomgyu infront of her. her eyes went wide, staring at the two in disbelief.

while beomgyu and y/n stands there with wide smiles on their face because they made it right on time. and of course a bit tired and breath hitched from all the running earlier.

" you come.." hana mutters.

y/n chuckles, " sorry we're late. traffic sucks." she shyly scratch the back of her nape.

" but at least we're right on time." beomgyu said.

hana can feel how her lips quiver and she almost lets out another loud cries but y/n was faster to pull her into a hug.

" i'll miss you a lot, hana." y/n smiles, patting her hair softly.

hana return with the same genuine smile despite the tears all over her face. " i'll miss you,
and beomgyu a lot too."

beomgyu pats her shoulder lightly, lifting up his fist as a sign of 'fighting'.

" take care, hana." beomgyu said. simple, yet hana is happy to hear it. she expected that beomgyu and y/n would actually hate her but she's utterly wrong. they didn't.

the announcement interupted again, this time the last call for the passengers to get into the plane because its about to board in few minutes.

also indicating that its time to go.

hana sniffles, pulling all of them into a hug before smiling so widely. " thank you everyone. i'll see you when i see you."

" visit us here next time, hana."

" of course, i will."

hana flashed them another beautiful smile, waving her hands at them before turning her heels around. with last glance and sweet smile, she walks away.

this time, finally leaving.