0:31

y/n awkwardly rubs her arms, looking at beomgyu and taehyun back and forth. they are now in a cafe, and y/n was the one who invited taehyun to join. taehyun feels bad to reject so he just agreed.

well, who knows the atmosphere can be this awkward and tense. it was silent, very silent. because no one's uttering a word despite sitting in one table. all they do was keep glancing at each other, but never really say anything.

y/n chuckles, " i..i'll just order our drinks. what do you guys want?" she said, intending to escape from the awkwardness and at the same time giving a room for those two to talk.

" anything's fine for me." taehyun and beomgyu said in unison, leaving them suprise.

" ah..haha okay then. wait here."
y/n said before leaving the table and towards the counter to order.

silence fill in again. beomgyu only taps her fingers on the table while humming an unknown song lowly. not like beomgyu, taehyun choose to pretend to be busy by scrolling through his phone instead. theres really nothing, actually.  not even a single message from his manager and his inbox is empty.

all of a sudden, a chuckle from beomgyu can be heard, making taehyun looks up from his screen phone with furrowed eyebrows.

" what's so funny?" taehyun asked.

" your stupidity." beomgyu snorts.

taehyun clicks his tongue, "what do you mean?"

" you pretend to like y/n and agreeing to hana's plan. isn't it stupid?" beomgyu laughs, more like mocking.

taehyun rolls his eyes, but he can't find himself to deny because it was true after all. that was dumb.

" no need to rub it on my face. i know that was stupid but i would like to say you understand why i agreed."

beomgyu huffs, " yeah, because she's your cousin and you would do anything for the sake of her happiness, right?"

" exactly."

" if you guys aren't cousins, i would mistook you guys as lovers instead."

" hello? we might be very close but we're simply not interested in each other."

beomgyu giggles, " isn't it funny?"

" what funny?"

" that i used to date her and i don't have any single idea that the kang taehyun is her cousin."

taehyun chuckles, nodding his head. " right, that was dumb."

silence fill in again, but it was a comfortable one.

" hey, choi."

" what, kang?"

" i'm sorry...i guess?"

beomgyu knitted his eyebrows, he don't say anything because he believes taehyun has something else to say and not just that. and he was right because taehyun opens his mouth to speak again.

" i'm sorry that one time we fought for...nothing? yeah, you got it i guess. also i know i left some bad impressions to you but i still love my job so please don't make me lose it."

beomgyu holds back himself to burst into fit of laughters. but he lets out a snorts instead. " you're really a dumbass, kang taehyun."

beomgyu shakes his head, slapping taehyun's arms. why? he also don't know why, he just wanted to.
" you love your job yet you agreed to that plan. you're lucky i'm a very nice person."

" yeah sure, whatever." taehyun rolls his eyes, earning a scoffs from none other than beomgyu.

" you don't have to worry by the way. ain't no one stealing y/n from you." taehyun speaks again.

beomgyu slightly smiles, " good, because i'm not letting anyone do that."

" where are you going?" beomgyu questioned the moment he sees y/n walking towards a different room than where he's going. spesifically, her room. if you guys forget, they have respective room.

y/n halts her steps, turning around to meet beomgyu with furrowed eyebrows. " i'm going to my room??"

beomgyu chuckles, " yeah? well, no. we're sharing a room together frow now on."

her face is painted with pink dust, although she don't know what's there to be embarrassed about. maybe because they never share a room before. not even during their so called honeymoon, and not even when beomgyu confessed for the first time. but now, what is this?!

y/n tried her best to calm herself down for the sake of her own poor heart. " what..? you're serious?"

beomgyu nods his head, " i'm serious. why would we stay in different room if we're married though?"

y/n snorts, plaufully rolling her eyes. " hey! staying in separated room was your idea, don't your remember??"

beomgyu swallowed, bitting the inside of his cheeks while he scratched the back of his head although it really wasn't itchy at all. " haha that was stupid, forget it. you know we hate each other before."

y/n pursued her lips into a thin line, showing the guy a tight lipped smile. " hate each other? you hated me, i never hate you."

beomgyu sheepishly laughs, now its his turns to have face painted with bright red. " ah forget that! that was the worst moment of my life, you know that. i'm embarrassed!"

" so..do you want to sleep in my—our room or not?" he adds.

y/n laughs, walking to beomgyu and flashed him a sweet smile that he can't help but to stare in awe.

she chuckles, slightly nodding her head. " fine."

my update schedule lmfaoo i try my best to update but sometimes i just feel too lazy to write 💀💀 but i want to finish this book fast sooo

anyway, thank you for reading! please forgive any typo and grammar error. i'm very much sorry if this book getting boring? it'll be more insterested in the future i hope.

also, hana and taehyun are settled, now lets focus on beomgyu and y/n 🤩🤩 oh and one more thing, yall i swear hana and taehyun don't like each other. they are just very close 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

stay safe everyone, take care!