0:22

" hana, can we stop this plan already?" the guy asks, leaning against the chair as he placed his crossed arms on his chest.

hana only laughs, making the guy rolls his eyes in annoyance.

" no, taehyun. we can't give up now." she said, a sly smirk plastered on her face.

taehyun scoffs, bitting the inside of his cheeks. " i don't get it why i need to get involved with this? i don't even like y/n."

hana huffed, placing her hands on both of her hips and lean in closer to taehyun. " you said you'll help me, cousin?"

taehyun pushes her a bit so that their faces are not too close. " yeah, but not like this!"

" listen, taehyun. you said you'll help me with anything! you are the only one that i have now. you need to help me, okay?"

taehyun licks his lips moist, pushing his hair back and look away. " fine."

hana smiles in satisfaction, clapping her hands happily and move to hug taehyun but before she can even do that, taehyun pushes her.

" if i lost my job, i'm putting all the blames to you hana. you should know by now that beomgyu isn't someone that you should play with."

hana doesn't seems to be intimidated at all. a side of her lips curved upward and forming a smirk.
" i know what i'll be doing. just follow me."

taehyun nods, " got it. just make it fast dumbass. I only help you since you're my cousin."

she rolls her eyes and a little smile still plastered on her face. she won't back off. at least not now.

then next morning goes the same well. As usual, beomgyu goes to work since he has few important meetings that he needs to attend and unable to decline.

he feels guilty at first for leaving
y/n again but fortunately she assured, saying that it's fine because she's also busy with shootings today.

relief washed over beomgyu upon he heard that but not for long because then he came into realization that taehyun would probably be there too since they are model partners.

that ruined his mood instantly. especially when he remember what taehyun told him back then.

he shakes his head, shrugging off all the thoughts and head straight away toward his office room. Some of the employees there greeted him and he will only reply with a nod and a small smile.

Before he can enter his room, his secretary suddenly calls him from behind. " Mr Choi,"

beomgyu turns around, raising an eyebrow while waiting for the sceretary to speak first.

" someone's inside your office. we've tried to drag her out but looks like she won't budge until she meets you. I'm sorry. "

beomgyu eyebrows furrowed, and he somehow can already make a guess who is it.

Beomgyu nods his head, doesn't seems mad about it. " its fine. i'll go inside now."

the secretary heaves a sigh of relief and smiles lightly to beomgyu. she expected that beomgyu would at least be mad. thankfully, he looks chill but thats not her place to questions why.

beomgyu silently huffs, he don't need to go inside to know who's there already. who else could it be if its not hana, right?

and his guess was utterly correct when his gaze fall into the girl that stands infront of his desk with an ugly smile on her face.

" beomgyu!" hana squealed, about to hug beomgyu but he was faster to back away first.

" you're not tired at all? why did you keep coming here?" beomgyu coldly said, not hiding the facts that he wants her to leave now.

" nope, why would i be tired of you?" hana winks but beomgyu only flashed her a face of disgusted. wasn't cute at all.

" no because i'm tired of you so might as well leave already." beomgyu walks pass her towards his desk, acting as if she's not even there.

hana groans, bitting her lower lips hard. " i won't leave."

" no problem, i can call the guards." beomgyu mocks.

" no please," hana throw herself on beomgyu, hugging him tightly and not wanting to let go at all.

beomgyu hissed, pushing her harshly that she stumbled on her own feets and her back hits the desk.

beomgyu glares, lifting up the phone and dialing numbers.
" call the guards here now." he orders. simple and stern. it didn't take long because as soon he ends the call, few boydguards enter his room.

" take this girl away now." he speaks.

the guards nod their heads, holding both of hana's arms tight that she started to whine. hana shakes her arms, trying to set herself free from the guards grips but to no avail, her strength couldn't compare.

beomgyu quitely tsked the moment hana left the room forcibly. " freaking annoying." he mutters under his breath.

He lifts up the phone for the second time but this time to call his secretary instead.

" yes, mr choi" his secretary voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

" blacklist min hana from stepping inside my office. I don't want to see her near anymore."

i lowkey lost ideas tf and also very busy lately so this is all i can write 😞 thank you for reading, ily <3
forgive all typos and grammar erros please hehe