0:29

weekend.

perfect for both y/n and beomgyu to spend their times together today. they choose to stay indoor instead of going out. because they're simply too lazy for that, and they just want to relax at home.

it nice because y/n doesn't have shoots today and neither did beomgyu has important works.

right now, they both stay in the living room while having movies marathon. sitting next to each other and gazes focusing on the television screen. hand holding bowls of popcorn.

it actually reminds them of that one night they watched movie together for the first time. what a cute memories.

while both of that are so into the movie, the bell suddenly rings. y/n and beomgyu lets out a frustrated groan for getting interupted.

nevertheless, beomgyu paused the movie and y/n gets up from her comfortable position to open the door.

lazily, she swings the door opened but her eyes enlarged the moment that familiar face show up infront of her.

" hey..y/n." the person greets, flashing an awkward smile to y/n.

y/n returns the smiles, " hana, come in." she said, opening the door wider so both of them can enter.

y/n was utterly suprised because first, she wasn't expecting that hana will come so sudden like this. second, hana looks...different.

different as in her vibes is different from usual and different because she suprisingly has cut her hair short. and y/n had to admit, hana looks prettier that way.

" y/n, who's there-" beomgyu's words were cut off instantly the moment his eyes landed on hana.

hana looks up from, and for the second time, her lips forming an awkward and at the same time nervous smile.

" okay but why the hell are you here?" beomgyu raised his eyebrows, ready to kick her out from this house but y/n holds him back from doing it.

" beomgyu no, don't do it. lets hear hana first." y/n whispered to beomgyu.

beomgyu lets out a small sigh, it wasn't convincing enough but since y/n said it, he just nods his head. " lets talk in the living room."

all of them agreed, and thats how now everyone is seated comfortably in the living room.
y/n's sitting next to beomgyu meanwhile hana's sitting across them on the couch.

" okay, now speak." beomgyu sternly said, not even looking at hana.

hana gulped, fingers fidgeting on her laps while she bits her lower lips. anxious and nervous, she had mixed feelings inside.

" i'm...sorry. i'm really sorry." hana glued her eyes to the ground, wasn't brave enough to meet beomgyu and y/n's gazes.

y/n's eyes softened and beomgyu raised an eyebrow at that. none of them expected that actually. but before y/n can say any words, hana speaks again.

" i'm sorry for everything i did. from the start until now. i'm sorry i tried to hurt y/n, i'm sorry beomgyu for keep disturbing you to the point you find me annoying. i'm sorry for all my stupid plans, i'm sorry that i even had the thoughts to ruin your marriage. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything."

at the end of the words, hana eventually looks up. much to their suprise, her eyes was red and puffy. few beads of tears welling at the corner of her eyes while she lets out a small almost unaudible sniffles.

hana gets up from her seat, now crouching infront of y/n and holds both of her hands. " i'm sorry especially to you. i admit i was jealous, i admit i was greedy, i admit i was stupid, idiot and a dumbass. I wasn't even denying it. you..you don't have to forgive me i just want to seek an apology because i know i was wrong. again, i'm sorry. i'm really really sorry."

y/n and beomgyu exchanged looks for a second before y/n pulls hana to stand up from her crouching position.

" hey hey, its fine hana. its fine. i promise you." if only y/n doesn't speak at the softest tone she have ever heard, she wont break down this hard.

y/n smiles, pulling hana into a hug and rubs her back in circle in order to calm her down. " hana, its okay. i forgive you. we forgive you."

hana pulls away from the hug, her teary eyes slightly went wide as she looks at y/n and beomgyu back and forth. y/n's smiling while beomgyu, he just sits there with an unreadable expression.

" really..? you really forgive me?" her voice sounds so desperate, like she's desperate to earn their forgiveness.

y/n sweetly smiles, exchanging look with beomgyu for the second time and unexpectedly, the guy was also smiling.

" yes, we forgive you." y/n said, flashing hana a sincere smile.

hana lets out another cries before tackling y/n into a hug. " thank you! thank you so much."

y/n pats her shoulder, " thank you, hana. i was unable to thank you that day and now i finally get to say it. so, thank you."

hana shakes her head, " no, don't mention it. its the least i could do for you."

beomgyu only stares with furrowed eyebrows. he's clueless, confuse and curious at the same time. he simply don't know what both girls are talking about and why the hell are they thanking each other. one thing for sure, he'll make sure to ask y/n about it later.

once all the cries dies down, hana explain all her previous stupid plans to beomgyu and y/n. well, they wasn't conpletely shock maybe because they expected that already.

but that moment hana apologized for getting taehyun involved was the most shocking one to beomgyu and yeah, of course y/n too.

" wait, what?! what do you mean taehyun was a part of your stupid plan??? how can he get involved?" beomgyu was fast to question, nose scrunched while he looks at hana with eyes of disbelief.

" oh- i didn't tell you he's my...cousin?"

" wHAT?????!" this time y/n and beomgyu said in unison.

hana scratched the back of her nape, " haha maybe i forgot to tell you that but yeah, we're cousin."

" and beomgyu, you dont have to worry. taehyun doesn't have feelings for y/n." hana explained with slight giggles at the end.

y/n knitted her eyebrows, while beomgyu only looks away in embarrassment. how is he supposed to know that taehyun was also a part of hana's stupid plan? he legit thought that taehyun really like y/n for fuck's sake.

" oh! one more thing." hana suddenly speaks.

beomgyu and y/n only stay quite, waiting for hana to finish talking first.

" today might be the last time we meet you know..."

" what do you mean..?" y/n tilts her head a bit, confused.

hana softly chuckles, feeling her eyes getting teary for the second time but she covers it up with a smile.

" i'm moving to Japan. i've decided that i want to start a new life there."

" i'll be leaving this night so..come to the airport if you want. to meet me for the last time. i wasn't forcing, just come if you want. i would be glad."