0:19

" so, who's taehyun?" beomgyu ask, staring at his wife with unknowing expresssion plastered on his face.

y/n furrowed her eyebrows, suprise that beomgyu bring in taehyun's name out of nowhere while they're silently eating dinner just now.

she thought that beomgyu would forget about taehyun already.

" taehyun? kang taehyun? he's a famous model." she briefly said, but looks like beomgyu wasn't satisfied enough with the answer.

" famous?"

" yup, really famous. he has a big worldwide fanbase you know."

beomgyu huffed, " how come i don't know him?"

" maybe because you're too busy with your paperworks that everything else is meaningless to you."

beomgyu scoffs, but that's not something he can deny actually.
" right.."

" so you're close with him?" oddly enough, beomgyu sounds bitter.

y/n laughs at the question while beomgyu silently rolls his eyes. He don't understand what's so funny about that.

but then, y/n was fast to shake her head. " we're not close. just like friends that work together i think? he's my senior by the way."

beomgyu don't sure why he feels relieved upon hearing that. he just nods his head, acting as if he didn't care much.

" why don't you tell me that he's your model partner for your upcoming shoots?" he asks, and again, y/n is confused at why his tone sounds so irritated.

" oh that is actually yet to be announced publicy. Medias don't know about it. I told you sooner since i think you deserve to know. you're my husband anyway."

beomgyu nods his head at that, pretending like he's barely interested at that.

silent takes over again but shortly after, beomgyu speaks again.
" right, sorry that i left today. we could've spend times together but i had urgent meeting."

y/n shakes her head, " i already said its fine, beomgyu." she smiles.

although beomgyu still feels a bit guilty.

" how about we go out tomorrow? I have lots of free times." he suggest, trying to make up again.

beomgyu raised an eyebrow when he sees y/n shakes her head to left and right with her lips slightly pouting.

" why not?" he questions, lowkey dissapointed but heck, of course he won't show it.

" i have another shoots tomorrow. can't postponed since taehyun will be there too to be my partner." she explained.

beomgyu rolls his eyes everytime he heard taehyun's name. he don't know why, he just hates the guy.

disliking his existence and the way taehyun acts as if he's close with y/n when they're just mere co-workers.

" okay then, i'm following you there."

y/n looks suprised, because usually beomgyu wouldn't want to follow her to any shooting sites because he gets bored easily. unless, she forces him to. just like that one time.

" really..? you will?" she asks, still unsure.

beomgyu nods his head,
" yeah and as i said, i have lots of free time tomorrow. i will finish all the works in the morning. Then i'll come to pick you up in the afternoon so that we can go to your shooting site together."

" how does that sounds?" he adds, questioning.

y/n vigorously nods her head. she never rejects if beomgyu wants to come because truth to be said, she likes it better if beomgyu's there. At least it wouldn't be boring.

" sounds good!" she brightly smiles.

Beomgyu bitterly chuckles, throwing his phone on top of his office's table while he rolls his eyes

He don't know why its irritated and annoyed him so much. It just did. he don't like taehyun at the first glance already. dont ask him why by the way.

its already 12 in the afternoon, and thank god, beomgyu has finished all his works.

Fortunately it wasn't much of works, he just simply needs to sign some papers and discuss a little with people here and there then boom, finished.

so, he has a lot of vacant times today hehe.

he hums an unknowing song, tidying up his messy desk a bit before leaving his office room, not forgetting to pick up his car key which beomgyu spins around his finger.

he goes straight away towards his car but his smile drop instantly the moment he sees a girl leaning against his car with a sly smirk plastered on her face.

" what are you doing here hana?" beomgyu put both of his hands inside his pockets.

hana laughs, lifting her hands to show beomgyu the two tickets movies that she holds. " lets go watch a movie. i bought us tickets."

beomgyu chuckles, deadass laughing inside. " sorry but no. i have my wife waiting for me right now so, go."

he huffed, opening the car door and about to get inside until a hand suddenly grip his arm, halting his move. Without even looking, beomgyu can guess whose hand is it already.

" what?" he questions, mentally rolling his eyes.

" no, go with me."

beomgyu clicks his tongue, he dont know what else he should say to this girl. " can't you understand? no means no."

he scoffs, removing her tight grip on his arm before entering the car and close the door immediately.

he lets out a lazy sigh, rolling down the car's window and jerk off his head outside a bit. " move, damn it. don't blame me if my car suddenly hit you."

hana stomps her feet angrily, moving away a bit from the car but still glaring at beomgyu with her sharp eyes ( although beomgyu couldn't care less about it ).

beomgyu rolls his eyes for the countless time already before start driving the car and leave hana behind just like that.

hana groans loudly the moment beomgyu's car is gone from her sight. stomping her feets aggresively out of frustration while her hand clasped into a tight fist that her knuckle turns white.

" you're sad, hana. there's no use actually. they're happy with each other so might as well just move on." an unfamiliar voice was heard shortly after.

hana turns around, it takes her a while before finally recognizing the face. " soobin?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

" yeah, me." soobin smiles. " now move, idiot." he scoffs before entering his car and drive away from there, leaving hana with the growing rage inside.