0:14

that one night actually changed the atmosphere between them and y/n, she had never been this happy in her entire life.

you know how is it feels to have your heart flutters everytime you see the love of your life? or your stomach does twist or having the feeling of butterflies inside? too in love that you feel like living in the field full of beautiful colourful flowers and unicorns?

hell yeah, that's what y/n's been feeling in these past few days.

y/n knows she was right when she decided to give the guy the second chance because lately, beomgyu has been oddly nice towards her and she still can't seem to get used to the sudden change. Nonetheless, she's happy and grateful for everything.

today, y/n and beomgyu went to a coffee date near his company. y/n likes how the cafe is decorated so beautifully with vintages and aesthetics. the songs choices wasn't bad either.

" i'm going to order. what do you want?" he asks as soon they entered the cafe, noses lingering with the smell of coffee.

" anything good."

beomgyu smiles, ruffling her hair lightly. " okay, choose any seat first."

y/n only nods, already making her way to find any vacant seats. Fortunately theres one available table near the cafe's window.

she scrolls through her phone while waiting for her husband to kill some times. that until she heard light footsteps coming towards her direction and thought it was beomgyu.

she eventually looks up, eyes meeting the familiar face. " soobin..?" she was suprised to see him there.

" hi y/n" he smiles shyly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

y/n nods, motioning him to sit infront of her. " hi, soobin. What are you doing here?"

" i'm on my way to the office and stop here to get a drink." he explains, showing the cup of coffee on his hand. " didn't expect to see you here. you're alone?"

y/n immediately shakes her head, pointing towards beomgyu who's still standing infront of the counter.
" i came with beomgyu."

soobin only nods his head, he looks like he wants to say something but unable to.

" whats wrong?" y/n asks, fast enough to realize how nervous he is.

soobin scratches his nape shyly again,
" are you...free? can we meet up someday?"

y/n only flashed him a look of suprise,
" i'm free tomorrow. why?"

soobin smiles, " great, can we meet here tomorrow at 2pm? theres something important i need to tell you."

although y/n's very much curious and confuse at the same time, she nods her head. " sure."

y/n can see how his face light up,
" okay then! see you tomorrow."

that guy then didn't waste any time to get up from his seat, giving her one last smile before walking away to leave the cafe without her getting to say anything.

" what's with him..?" she mutters loud enough for herself to hear.

but before she can think any further, beomgyu already appeared infront of her with two cups of coffee on both of his hands.

" i saw soobin or my eyes are deceiving me?" beomgyu asks, already taking a sip of the drink as he sit infront of y/n.

y/n only laughs, " nah, he's here seconds ago."

" really? where's him?"

" he left"

" huh?" beomgyu scoffs, " he didn't even bother to meet his brother."

y/n only giggles at how he's getting annoyed but suddenly her mind went back to when soobin asked her to meet him tomorrow.

multiple thoughts keep playing in her mind, curiousity on its peak.

y/n taps her fingers on the table, patiently waiting for the guy to come. she came 10 minutes early before the supposed time and has been waiting for 5 minutes already.

not long after, someone enters the cafe making all her attention turning to the said person. she smiles upon seeing the guy approaching her table.

" hi, y/n! sorry i hope you're not waiting for long."

" no, don't worry. I just arrived too, soobin." she reassured.

soobin smiles, taking a seat infront of y/n while he fiddled with his fingers nervously.

" so, why did you ask me to meet today?" y/n went straight to the point, not wanting to talk about anything anymore because she's too curious.

soobin and y/n never meets just two of them, usually it'd be a family meeting so when soobin actually asked her to meet, it makes her slightly nervous.

Wondering what he has been wanting to talk about but y/n assumes that i might be something important just like how soobin tolf her before.

Soobin akwardly laughs, " i..i'll just say straight away then. please dont be suprise."

y/n has a lot to ask but she decides to just stay quiet and nods her head.
" okay."

" i like you. i think...i have kind of romantic feelings for you."

" huh?" her eyes widened in surprise, staring at the boy with eyes of disbelief. " soobin.." she mutters.

" i'm in love with you..." he lowly whispers again, almost not audible enough for her to hear.

" soobin i-"

" no no no! don't worry i dont need you to say it back or what i just want to let you know about this because i want to move on. now i feel more relieved once i let it out." he smiles softly.

never once in y/n's life she imagine something like this will happen. this is too sudden and how can she not be suprise?

" soobin, i'm sorry." she said, flashing him a little smile but said boy only shakes his head.

" no, don't be sorry. it wasn't your fault at all." he assured.

" i can see that you're happy with beomgyu these past few days. i'm glad that brat actually came into realization. y/n, i hope you'll continue to be happy with him." he chuckles, and y/n only keep herself silent. she's lost at words.

" i hope he will keep treating you well. tell me if he hurt you i'll punch his face straight away." he jokes.

y/n giggles, " thank you for being honest soobin. i hope you'll find someone better than me, okay?"

" i hope."

soobin might not show it, but he's breaking inside. Been holding this feeling ever since he meets y/n for the first time, and the way his heart shuttered into pieces when his parents told him that y/n will get married with his own brother.

soobin still remember how painful was it for him. until now he remembers how bad he cries every night. until now he's regretting himself for being a coward and not confessing sooner.

he still remembers how painful it is to watch his brother getting married to someone he loves first. soobin wants to erase it from his memories.

but now, theres nothing he could do. it took him long to realize that he can never make y/n happy as much beomgyu did. But now he realized it, and he's certain he did a good choice by deciding to move on.