0:20

its not good at all. beomgyu hates it here.

beomgyu hates how the staff there keeps making y/n and taehyun so close to each other. one time they make them hold hands, one time they make them lean againts each other and this. what the hell is this? why the hell did they make y/n and taehyun stares at each other.

okay fine, beomgyu got it. its a part of the work but why? why the hell? he keeps gritting his teeth, feeling something uncomfortable and unfamiliar inside. his hands gripping his phone hard, trying to act as if he's busy scrolling through his phone and not seeing anything at all.

" 10 minutes break!" one of the staff said, receiving beomgyu's attention immediately.

he looks up from his phone and sees his wife is already heading towards him with a bright smile on her face.

" how is it?" she ask, eyes turn crescent for smiling so widely.

beomgyu sweetly smiles, patting her head lightly. " you did great, as always."

her smile only got wider if possible but even before they can exchange another word, one of the make up stylist there already calls y/n to fix her make up.

y/n silently huffed, " i'll go now."

beomgyu nods, urging the girl to go while he sits on the couch again. fishing out his phone from his pocket and scrolling through the timeline for real this time.

beomgyu wasn't oblivious to not realize that someone actually sit next to him but he decides to just ignores and focus on his phone instead.

" jealous much?"

beomgyu looks up, turning his head to the side just to meet taehyun sitting next to him with an ugly smirk on his face.

beomgyu scoffs, continue ignoring the guy. " fuck off."

" she's really pretty, right? its a waste that she's married but that does not mean i'll just easily give up." taehyun lowly said so that only both of the can hear.

beomgyu clenched his jaw, glaring at taehyun who's only smiling at beomgyu. oh just how much beomgyu wants to punch him on the throat.

" what?" taehyun mockingly said, tilting his head to the side a bit and trying to act innoncent.

" i dont need another bitch intruding my marriage life."

" doesn't seems like i care." taehyun giggles but it sounds rather annoying in beomgyu's ears.

" i like y/n. maybe i love her now." taehyun adds, enjoying teasing the guy.

beomgyu laughs, " too bad he don't like you. for reminder, she's married and her husband is me. not you. you're not even anyone to her."

but taehyun seems so unbothered. until now, he only laughs.
" even universe is at my side. what can you do?"

beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, staring deep into taehyun's eyes but its all a waste, taehyun wasn't scared at all. " what?"

" oops- y/n didn't tell you?" taehyun laughs again, making beomgyu rolls his eyes at that.

" what so funny, asshole?!" he slightly raised his voice but not too loud unless he wants everyone to hear them.

taehyun smiles, " she didn't tell you that we're going to Paris in two weeks to shoot there? oh my god i think she don't feel the need to tell you anyway"

beomgyu clasped his hand into a fist hard that his nails digging his palms.

taehyun likes how beomgyu's face turns red out of anger. he likes challeging beomgyu. he likes seeing him mad.

" not like i don't know you used to cheat on her." taehyun adds again.

beomgyu grips taehyun's collar harshly and fortunately, everyone is so busy with their own bussiness to even notice about beomgyu and taehyun.

beomgyu snickers, loosening his grip on taehyun's shirt before fixing it again nicely.

" for someone who is a model and busy like you, i didn't expect that you have so much times to even care about my marriage."

"you must be a big fan of me, don't you? you aren't the first one, by the way. Even i couldn't deny that i have lots of fans and that included you." beomgyu smiles after fixing taehyun's shirt again.

" focus on you model career huh? i can make you lose your job in a blink of an eye." beomgyu blinks his eyelids multiple times, smiling sweetly to taehyun but it was obviously a fake one.

taehyun clicks his tongue in annoyance but before he can say a word, the staff are already calling him to start the second shoot.

taehyun stands up from the couch, about to go to the shooting site again but he halts his steps for a while.

" enjoy while it lasts, choi." he lastly said before leaving beomgyu there with eyes full of anger.

triple updates yall hehe
lmao you guys wants some taegyu moments so this is taegyu for everyone 😇😇 btw forgive any typo and grammar errors hoho i'm too lazy to re-check
ily <3