0:03

y/n walks back and forth in the living room, bitting the tip of her fingernails nervously. Few times, her eyes keep glancing at the clock, waiting if beomgyu will ever come home tonight.

she sighed, throwing herself on the couch as she pushes her hair back.
" he didn't come home tonight..what was i expecting?"

when yeonjun told her to do what she wants, y/n might or might not have something in mind already. Although this something might hurt her at the end, at least its the best for both of them.

" lets just sleep, y/n." yawning multiple times, she decided to just go to sleep already since it was very late, and beomgyu probably wont come home.

just right when she stands up and about to go to her room, she heard the front door clicks open. Her eyes slightly goes wide, turning around just to see beomgyu entering the house.

he's in a terrible state, dark eyebags under his eyes, shirt and hair are messy and importantly, small bruise at the corner of her lips and small papercut on his cheeks.

" beomgyu.." she called, and the guy looks up for a second only. beomgyu rolled his eyes, about to walk away but y/n stops him first.

" i have something to tell you."

" i'm tired."

" just a bit. please, i swear this wont take long."

the guy was quite for a while, but then he lets out a breathy sigh.
" fine."

y/n smiles, pointing towards the couch for both of them to seat there while y/n talks about the things she's been wanting to say.

" what is it about? come on, this better be good."

" i.." she nervously starts, fiddling with her fingers as she tries to find the right words to say.

" what?"

" beomgyu i-"

"lets get divorce." beomgyu cut off, eyes wandering everywhere but her.

y/n's eyes enlarged slightly, that didn't suprise her that much because she knows, later or sooner, beomgyu will say this.

but then she chuckles, " okay if that's what you want." she calmly said, hiding the facts that she's also nervous as fuck.

beomgyu smiled in satisfaction at that. He stands up and about to head back to his room in victory but stops the moment y/n says the next thing.

" but under one condition."

beomgyu turned his toes back, looking at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. " what?"

" give me a week to be with you. thats all i ask for."

"huh?" he squinted his eyes, utterly confuse and shock, totally wasn't expecting that. Isn't that so weird?

" just a week. spend a week with me and then you can do anything, including divorcing me."

" so you accept the deal?" huening kai, one of beomgyu's childhood best friend asks through the other side of the phone.

" yeah, what else can i do?" he sighed, throwing himself of his bed without even taking a shower nor changing his clothes yet.

for reminder, beomgyu and y/n didn't sleep in one room because beomgyu simply dont want to. So, beomgyu takes the master bedroom while y/n take any other guest rooms out there he don't care.

" what about hana?" huening kai asks again. Beomgyu can hear rustling and shifting voice from other side of the line, indicating that kai's probably doing something right now.

" i'll talk to her later once this deal ends. Also what the hell are you doing, huening kai? what's with the sound?" he jokingly sound frustrated, but slightly giggles at the end.

" sorry, i have so many papers to do you know. i've been busy as you see." huening kai simply answers, making beomgyu lets out a small chuckle.

" i know. okay then, go and finish your works i guess. i will take a bath now." beomgyu said and without waiting for another reply from huening kai, he ends the call.

he tiredly sigh, getting up from the bed and heads straight away towards the bathroom since he's all sweaty and in need to refresh himself.

it doesn't take too long for beomgyu to finally finish showering since he's sleepy and his eyelids feel heavy, he decided to just take a quick shower and sleep straight away after that.

stepping inside his room again, he saw pair of shirt and sweatpants neatly folded on top of the bed. Since he's pretty sure that he didn't put it there, he immediately knows that y/n entered his room when he's showering and placed it there.

he shrugged, wearing it comfortably before laying on the bed, back against the board as he scrolled through his phone for a second.

Just when he was about to sleep, he heard his stomach growling. To say that he's extremely hungry is an understatement since he skipped lunch today, let alone dinner.

Do not tell this to y/n but he's been skipping lot of meals lately because of works.

he groaned, staring at the white ceiling lifelessly as if food will come out of nowhere.

Unexpectedly, he heard some knocks from the door and without even opening it yet, he already knows who is it.

he rolled his eyes unconciously, a habit he did everytime he meets that girl lmfao 🖕🏻

" what?" he asked upon opening the door, revealing the girl with a small awkward smile plastered on her face.

" you didn't eat yet i assume? i prepare some snacks downstairs  go eat before you sleep or whatever i dont care." she said and without waiting any respond from beomgyu, she turns her heels to walk away.

y/n halts her step the moment something important come across her mind. Nervously, she turns around to face the guy again.

Beomgyu only looks at her,  unamused, " what again?"

" l-lets go out tomorrow. this is a part of the deal." she gulped, sparing the guy once last glance before completely walk away for real this time.

beomgyu chuckles, " what the hell is that? Is that how she asks people on date or what?" he scrunched his nose, not admitting that he secretly likes it.

but again, the sound of his stomach growls interupted, reminding him that he still needs to eat because he's damn hungry for fuck's sake.

" oh- yeah shit i'm hungry lets eat."