0:10

"i received few offers to model again." y/n awkwardly scratches the back of her nape shyly, bitting down her lower lips nervously.

" and..?"

" and i want to start modeling again. can i? will you let me?"

before her marriage with beomgyu, y/n's a popular rising model that has modelled in a lot of  hit magazines and front pages. She even have big fanbases inside and outside South Korea.

But once she's married, she announced a hiatus from industry entertaiment to focus more on her marriage. That surely left big impact and dissapointment towards her fans but regardless, they still respect her desicion and never stop to show her more supports.

Its been 5 months since she's married, meaning 5 months too since her hiatus announcements.

and it would be a big fat lie if she said she doesn't miss modeling again. Plus, she's been receiving offers here and there lately. If she wants, she just can accept the offers but she wants to talk with beomgyu first about it.

" i know you love modeling. I dont have problems if you want to start again though. I'm pretty sure your fans miss you too."

" really??"

beomgyu only lets out a small hum, as his fingers busy typing something on the computer keyboard. 

" what if you follow me to my photoshoot tomorrow?" y/n shyly asks, although she's not sure if beomgyu will decline or not since he's also very busy lately.

"okay"

and that one simple answer manage to form a huge smile on her lips. " yay! thank you!"

beomgyu lets out a small chuckle as he reads the headline

beomgyu lets out a small chuckle as he reads the headline. Apparently that news has spread all over South Korea and to Beomgyu, it doesn't look bad at all knowing how much people are excited and so happy for y/n. they all keep congratulating her and sending few heart touching messages.

that made beomgyu realized how loved y/n is.

he glanced at his wrist watch, 9:40 a.m.

y/n has asked him to come to her photoshoot at 10, and since beomgyu has promised, theres no way he's not going to come.

beomgyu left the office shortly after, and since the photoshoot location wasn't that far from his company, he arrived in 15 minutes only.

He also dont know why, but he's lowkey excited. Truth to be told, beomgyu never cares about the things y/n does since he has his eyes glued on hana only. But lately, he's been so interested to what she does, and beomgyu likes seeing y/n does what she enjoys.

beomgyu knows modeling has always been her passion, something that she had taken interest to. And he's not going to stop her if thats what make her happy.

5 months without modeling, beomgyu knows y/n miss it. Especially when beomgyu sometimes saw her looking at her own photoshoot pictures. Beomgyu knows y/n wants to do it.

beomgyu shakes his head, inhaling a deep breath before finally getting out from the car and heading towards the location. Its most likely a studio, but it looks luxurious and spacious.

but then his eyes caught a certain figure infront of the studio too, and not to mention that person looks so suspicious and weird. At first, beomgyu would like to think that's just a crazy fans so he just shrugged it off but not long after that, he actually caught who is it.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth in anger as he dragged that person to somewhere hidden. There, he pulls up the hoodie that has been hiding that person face.

And just as expected, beomgyu was right.

" hana?" beomgyu's eyes widened, he pinned the girl to the wall, making her unable to escape.

" what are you doing here? stop seeing y/n." his voice sounds different from what hana ever heard before.

" let me go, choi." hana hissed, trying her best to set herself free.

" not until you tell me what are you doing here"

" i said nothing! i do nothing, okay?! stop, let me go!"

beomgyu obviously wasn't buying that. " stop lying, i saw you. what are you doing here?!"

hana only glares at beomgyu as she moves a lot, struggling to let go from his tight grip. " let me go, choi!"

while she wriggles a lot, a thing came and fell out from her hoodie pocket to the ground, resulting a small ting.

beomgyu looks down to the floor, and his eyes enlarged upon seeing that familiar sharp and shining object on it. He bents down, taking it in his own hands meanwhile hana only froze at her place.

" a...knife?" beomgyu observed how sharp the tip is. " why did you bring this?" he sternly asks, pinning the girl so that she wont escape until she answers.

hana only stay quite, locking herself silent as she avoid any eye contact with the guy. Beomgyu was impatient, and he wasn't too dumb to know what is hana trying to do. Hana obviously wants to hurt y/n and no, beomgyu won't let that happen.

" i asked you to give me time to think but you are just so impatient, hana." beomgyu clicks his tongue in annoyance.

" beomgyu, i love you. i know you love me too so just leave y/n, yeah? leave her and we can be happy together!"

" stop. stop this, hana. I never thought you would do something like this. you..you're trying to hurt her? y/n did nothing for fuck's sake!"

" SHE'S THE ONE RUINING OUR RELATIONSHIP, CHOI!"

" no, stop that. it wasn't her fault. our parents arranged this marriage so stop blaming her."

" but i love you, beomgyu please. you say you love me and you'd choose me!"

" you're a freaking pyschopath and to the hell i would choose you" beomgyu's eyes were dark and sharp, staring straight into her souls making her gulped anxiously.

" we're done, hana. lets break up."