0:32

"hmm lets go there!" y/n excitedly pointed to a dress store— or more like branded store where all the expensive dresses that cost your kidney are treasured.

beside, it wasn't a problem for beomgyu at all. he just let himself be dragged by y/n here and there. not like he can refuse, right? fortunately, y/n is a wise person that know how to shopping wisely. beomgyu is thankful for that. because if not, then his hands will full of shopping bags only.

they both enter the store, and as expected, they are welcomed very nicely by the staff there.

" i'll sit there." beomgyu pointed at the couch provided in the store and y/n only nods her head.

" i need a new dress." y/n mutters to herself, fingers trailing through the dress there.

she shakes her head everytime she sees dresses that didn't meet her preferences. y/n had to admit, the dress might be expensive but not all of them are pretty.

that until her eyes landed on a white dress hanging beautifully on the store. y/n smiles, look like she found it.

" hey, gyu! do you think this is fine?" she said, showing the dress to him.

beomgyu looks up, tilting his head a little while nodding his head in
satisfaction. " pretty." he genuinely said.

y/n smiles, now already make up her mind to buy this one. it's a simple yet very beautiful white dress and thats definitely how y/n want it to be.

" okay then, i'll take this one." y/n said to one the staff there.

" thats all?" beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows.

" yeah, thats all."

" you sure? you can take more you know? or you dont like them? if not, then we can go to the next store too."

y/n giggles, shaking her head.
" nah, its not that. i need a dress only, thats enough."

beomgyu chuckles, he actually didn't mind even if y/n wants to buy the whole store anyway. but if she don't want, then beomgyu won't dwell on it either. the price might be expensive but that does not mean beomgyu can't afford it, right? he's not a CEO for nothing.

beomgyu walks around the store, taking a look of his surrounding when all of a sudden his gazed landed on a necklace that's secured well in the glass.

theres a white pearl on top of it, beautifully shining and beomgyu can't help but to smile when he imagines how pretty it would look like on y/n.

" psst" beomgyu whispers to another staff there.

" yes, sir?"

" wrap me this one, please?"

the staff obediently nods, taking out the necklace from the glass and take it away to wrap it like how beomgyu asked.

beomgyu smiles, looking around to see y/n at another side of the store with her gaze glued on her screen phone, oblivious to what's happening just now.

" sit there, first. i'll take this call, okay?" beomgyu pressed a kiss on her head before walking away not so far from where y/n sits.

there were on their way to exit the mall when beomgyu suddenly got a call. he was about to decline, but unable since the one's calling is one of his project partner. he  internally groan for getting interupted.

y/n sits at one of the bench there while waiting for beomgyu to answer the call. eyes wandering around to see people at the mall. some with their family, some with their partners, some with their children. it was cute.

suddenly, someone taps her shoulder, making her look to the side and meet an unfamiliar guy that she's sure she never see before.

" yes?" she raised an eyebrows.

" may i sit here?" the guy said.

y/n flashed the guy a small smile, nodding her head. " of course."
she can hear the guy mutters a small 'thank you' after that.

it was fine at fine at first, both of them just minding their own bussiness. and y/n, of course she's still waiting for beomgyu to come back.

but y/n wasn't dumb to not realize how the guy keep closing distance between them. now, there's only small gap in between. y/n feels uncomfortable, but she did not say anything.

she moves a bit to the side,  intending to widened the gap but to no avail, the guys also keep sliding closer.

" hi pretty, mind giving me your numbers?" the guy said out of nowhere, handing his phone to y/n with a small smirk plastered on his face that wasn't cool at all.

y/n shakes her head, " no, keep your phone to yourself." she said, still being respectful because theres a lot of people here and she don't want to start a scene. especially since she's a well-known model.

the guy snorts, " tsk, a model like you is playing hard to get huh? come on, i'm only asking for your numbers."

y/n scrunched her nose in disgusted, keep praying to herself that beomgyu would come back faster already

" you know i'm a model? then, you must know that i'm married."
y/n rolls her eyes, glaring at the guy.

instead of backing away, the guy only laughs. " yeah and what about it? come on, don't be shy give me your numbers yeah?"

the guy keep shoving his phone to y/n although she rejects it multiple times. more like he's forcing her. y/n wants to run away already, but beomgyu might be searching for her.

" isn't it clear enough that she don't want?" a familiar voice speaks, gripping the guy's hand hard.

y/n looks up, relief washed over her the moment she sees beomgyu there. " beomgyu." she stands up, getting behind him.

the guy winced in pain because of how hard beomgyu's gripping his hand. " ow! who are you?! don't disturb my bussiness!"

beomgyu scoffs, a mocking laughs escaped his mouth. " who am i? i'm her husband. clear enough? now, fuck off."

beomgyu eventually lets go of his grip, glaring at the guy one last time before dragging y/n away from there and leaving the guy all mad and furious. his face is completely red.

" i'm sorry, i'm late. is everything fine? did he does something to you?" beomgyu puts his hand on top of her shoulders, scanning her face to see if anything.

y/n shakes her head, smiling at beomgyu. " i'm fine, thank you bromgyu." she moved closer to hug the guy.

beomgyu returns the hug, carressing her locks softly with a relief smile forming on his lips.
" thank god, i'm sorry."

" no no, not your fault. don't be sorry." she reassures.

beomgyu pulls away not long after that, leaning closer to press a chaste kiss on top of her head.
" lets go home."

home. y/n likes how it sounds.