He's Gone

I'm sorry to tell you that he didn't make it. We have to call his closest to kin on his chart. I broke down in the middle of the floor. I couldn't believe my baby is really gone behind a fuck boy who was envy of him. Tory lift me up off the floor onto a chair. Maya come on you know he wouldn't want you doing all of that. Yeah you right but it hurts so much. I know it do, trust me I do. But we have to stay strong for his family and the crew. Man fuck this shit its not fair he takes my brother my main man my only rider since elementary. How can I focus with him gone? You still got us in, we are going to continue this shit until we don't need this shit anymore. It's crazy how my brother was just here now he's not. He told me to watch who I invite in. Because the person you least expect be the one who turns on you.

I got you and the boys got you and that's a promise. Thank you Tory I needed to hear that. No problem you know you is all we have now that he is gone. So stay strong in let's get you to your vehicle. Tory took me to my car and followed me home to make sure I made it home. I didn't want to talk to anybody. I walked in my house where I had a surprise waiting for me there. Nicole and Tonya both were sitting in my living room. I was looking with a shock look on my face because these too was just throwing hands now they sitting in my house together. This can't be happening. Man, look I don't want to be bothered or aggravated right now. I want to be left alone. Bae looked God don't make mistakes he just had other plans for your brother. He wanted him with him up there. To protect you from the evil spirits and craziness of the streets. You right he's my guardian angle now. Yeah, but I'm going to shower and lay down. You'll do whatever I'm not up to nothing right now. I just want peaceful shower to my mind for a second.

I left both of them in the living room while I got in the shower. In walked both of them while I'm in the shower. I was crying my eyes out in the shower. The shower drowns my crying out. They both got in the shower with me at the same time. I looked up and saw both of them naked in my shower. What's going on? They both started kissing me. It was like a nightmare and a dream that came to life. I really wasn't in the mood but hell I have both of the women I love so much with me in my time of need. They both kissed. I was in shock like I wondered what they talked about while I was gone. For this to happen I knew it was an understanding put down somewhere. I felt hands all over my body. I closed my eyes in lean my head back while she held me. I knew I was in for a wild and long night with these two.

I felt bae hand insert my wetness. Nicole inserted her fingers in bae pussy. We both let off a soft moan at the same time. Bae went deep in my pussy to make my moans get louder. And Nicole did her the same way. All you can hear is straight moaning. the shower I was supposed to take turned into a whole three sum. We got out of the shower and headed straight to the bed. It was like a line of straight pleasure. I laid back while bae started kissing my inner thighs while she was on Nicole's face. Bae was fucking my shit up man I squirted in bae mouth. While she was riding Nicole's face she got weak in the legs. In almost fell on Nicole. So, she laid on the bed while Nicole devoured her ass. I got a whole Nicole ass in I released all this hurt in me on her. I felt like this is the best way to relieve this hurt.

While she is fucking bae, I went in got daddy out my stash. I strapped up on both of them. While Nicole eats bae. I slid daddy in her wetness. She gasps while eating. I went to pounding her ass for the old and the new. She couldn't finish eating bae because I was digging in that pussy. She moaned uncontrollably till the point she stopped eating to try to push me off. I grabbed her ass and continued to pound her ass. Bae came up and kissed me. Nicole hit that note in bust everywhere. Then I grabbed Bae and lifted her leg up on my shoulders. I slid daddy in her mound and was fucking her from the side. She went to scratching and I kept pounding. I flipped her ass over and arched her back. She tried to push me off, but I kept pounding for the old and the new bs.

They both felt my raft for the bs they put me through. Bae was moaning so loud she started calling my name. Then next thing I know she climaxed everywhere. Her in Nicole both laying there holding their legs together. They both looked at me like damn I'm sorry bae. I looked at both of them and kissed both of them. I got up and got in the shower. They laid there not moving because they were weak. They looked at me as I walked out the shower. In climbed in the bed with both. I slept between both of them. They laid on top of me as they dozed off.

I was up thinking about my brother in how it happened to just him and not nobody else. How he gets killed if they didn't even touch the money or my products. I'm still lost in why if they killed the man then why my brother's blood was the only one on the scene. Something just doesn't sit right with Tory story. Only time will tell if Tory was the one who killed my brother because he was jealous. I just don't know what to believe but I will be on the streets come tomorrow morning to get my answers. In that's on everything I love somebody going to pay for my brother death.