Thy Shall Feel My Pain

I'm waiting to board this plane as a ghost. They called us to board the plane.  As I went to get on the plane I saw a familiar face. I held my head down as I boarded. I made it to my seat and looked at the person I knew looked familiar. In it was a chick named Nicole. I met her years ago at a party. And baby she was cute. She was a nice girl when I met her. I never thought of her going with women. Her and her significant other boarded the plane. She looked me right in my face. Maya! Yeah it's me. Damn girl you look so good from the last time I saw you. Yeah I came up in life. So what you got planned heading to pc. I live there. I own three houses there and a business there. Oh really so you ballin now.

Yeah if that's what you call it. Ok we need to link up. We should. Give me your number. We exchanged numbers while her friend was watching the whole time. I put my head back down and took a nap. I'm still in pain but I know I'll be alright. I opened my eyes just to see the city before we landed. It was a beautiful site. As we landed I looked to see if my bro was there. There he stood waiting on me. Yo sis you alright? Yeah bro i'm good just hurting a little. Ok take it easy i got you. Ok bro. Thanks for meeting me here. You know I got you. That's really good to hear right now. Let's get you to your house. We head to bro car nicole came up to me. Hey Maya don't forget we got to catch up.

I won't. You just remember it's shopping time on the strip. As I got in the car a pain hit. I took a deep breath in and released it. Now homebound we go. We pulled up and he helped me out of the car and grabbed my bags. I opened the door to my big house. He was like damn sis that girl really did you like this. Yeah bro she did. Now I need you to go find both of them for me. I got the call out with the money on their heads. Ok good bring her to me so she can see my face one last time. Ok I got you sis. Bro left out the front door with anger in heart. I know he is going to get the job done. I dozed off to sleep for a minute until I heard my phone go off. It was Nicole calling me. Hey Maya, how are you doing? Im ok just healing from being shot.

Wtf you mean being shot? This chick I was dating shot me and my girl Rhonda. Damn man who is this bitch? You don't know her but I got it handled. Ok so you a boss in these streets I see. Yeah I run this shit here. Ok well i'm going to let you rest. But we got to meet alone while I'm here. Ok I'll let you know when I'm done handling business. Ok bet. Love you girl. Love you too girl. We hang up and my phone goes off. It's my brother. Yo we got Chris. Ok meet me at the third stash warehouse. Ok sis. I got up and walked out the door to get in my ride. Mind you'll I have on all black with a hoodie. As I hopped in I backed up fast. I was doing at least 60 to get to this nigga. I pull up to the warehouse where they have him hanging. I put on a suite to cover my clothes. I hear Chris talking shit.

Man wtf let me down. Nawl nigga you ain't going no where. His mouth drops. I thought you were dead. Yeah nigga see where your bitch went wrong she didn't make sure. Fuck man what do I have to do with it. Well first off nigga you fucked my bitch. Man she everybody bitch hoe. Oh I'm a hoe now. Man fuck you Maya. Bro go get my tools. Yes ma'am. He brought my saw and my mouth piece. Put it in his mouth. Maya, wait I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. Yeah I know you a sorry ass nigga. I turned my saw on and sliced his stomach. Can't nobody hear him holler. Then I pulled his pants and draws off. Sis you about to cut this nigga dick? Yep. His dick was at least 9 to 10 inches. I pulled that mf and sliced it right off his body. You don't need this any more. Then I finished cutting him up to make sure he was not coming back. Bro clean this up and burn this suite.

And burn his body in the cremation chamber in the back. Ok sis I got you. I sat there in watch bro burn this nigga remains and cleaned my floor. We got one more mf then I will be happy. But I'm going to lure her in myself. Ok sis. We parted ways. I headed back to the crib. I made a pit stop to get an untraceable phone. I pull up in my driveway to head in. I got in my house and laid on my chair thinking on what imma do to her once I get my hands on her. I got up and went to the strip like twenty minutes away from my crib. I parked my car far off. In there behold I see Jasmine with her friends. I called her on my new phone. I see her looking at the phone like who is this. She picks up. Hello! Hello Jasmine. Who is this? This is the ghost from hell. Stop playing on my phone. Oh I'm not playing I see you. Who is this? She looked around scared.

It's the person you thought you killed. Maya! Ding ding bitch you are mine. Jasmine looking around her like fuck. I stood there in all black looking at her. She paused once she laid eyes on me. Then a crowd came in and I disappeared. She ran like hell to her car. Not knowing my brother right there to snatch her. She tried to scream but bro drugged her ass up. I stood there looking like I got you bitch. I jumped in my car and headed to the warehouse. Bro had her tied up for me. I walked through the door where she's tied up. Who is that? Oh baby you thought you were going to get away with shooting me. I'm sorry Maya. Chris wanted you out of the picture. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

Oh I do. But you're going to feel what I felt. I pulled her on the plastic. Maya please bae im sorry. You will be. Strip her of her clothes. Before I kill you imma fuck you one last time. But what she didn't know is i was going to fuck her with the biggest thing I could get. She laid back and I kissed her inner thighs. I got her good in horny. Then I strapped up and slid it right in her. Cover her mouth bro. They put it in her mouth. She is going to feel all pain and no pleasure. I fucked her until I got tired. Then I let my boys come after me. I uncovered her eyes so she could see me one last time. See Jasmine you had it good but now we got to end you. She laid there in pain.

Bro finished her for me. He put a potato on the end of the gun and shot her right in the head. Now roll her up and put her in the cremation chamber. Bro burned her body until it was ashes. Now her and Chris can be together forever. I walked to the car. Meet me at the stash bro. Ok sis i'll be right there. Ok. I jumped in the car and headed to the stash. I pull up in bro right behind me. He picked up the money from the sales earlier. He gave it to me and I paid them all good. Here's the products. Here's more money for cleaning up my mess. Thanks sis love you. Love you too bro. I'm about to head home in rest because being shot hurts. I feel you sis. I started my journey home when my phone rang. It's Nicole again. What's up ma? Nothing just got into with my girl again.

She was mad because I wanted to go shopping with you. Oh damn don't do her like that. Well since I laid eyes on you I couldn't stop thinking about you. Well I got a crib you can come hang with me and drink and watch some tv. Ok send me your address and I'll pull up. Ok sending now but delete once you get here. Don't need your girl shooting me. Lol you funny. Well I did just get shot you know. Yeah i know imma make you feel better when i get there. Ok we shall see. I hung up and headed straight to my house. I knew I just lost my other love but now the streets got me back. I won't let my guard down no more for temporary love. I'm ready to get my head back in the game again. The streets are all I got. No more love here or is it too soon to speak.