Old Lovers

Well hello stranger how are you? I'm well. I didn't think you were going to answer. I wasn't going to pick up but didn't want it to look like I was hiding something. Oh really. Yeah really. That means you have a mate huh? Yeah I do, she is great. What did you say? Yeah it's a female. Oh wow so now you are dating women. Yeah she caught my attention at the strip. She really is a sweet woman who really loves me for me. Oh, damn both of you'll should let me come between the both of you'll. Nawl she is my main piece in I'm digging her. Oh really. So she came in and fed you all so nice. Yep, I love it. She let me do some things I never did before with any other person I talked too.

Well I must meet her when I touch down. Don't come in doing no stupid shit. Oh I will be on my best behavior. Mmhmm I hear you nigga. You have known me for years. I got you big head. But that pussy is still wet? Get off my mf phone nigga. Ok I will see when I get there. Lol never you won't get a peek at it period. Damn she laying it down like that? Lol yep, it's wonderful. Bye nigga got to go back to my baby. Bye see you in a few weeks. Ok bye. Bye Babygirl. I hung up like damn he got that package deal. When I say Chris is everything haha he is everything. He is one of the dope boys from my friend's crib. He stood like 6'2 brown skin hazel eyes and body swollen.

He had cuts all in the right places. His third leg had to be at least 9 or better in inches. When I say he grabbed my attention looking at his body. I had to see if he could use the dick. I approached him to ask him for his number. You know I had to collect to add to my collection. I asked him if that's all him. He pulled it out so I could see it. My mouth dropped like fuck. You know me. I need to see you at my stash house. Then I wasn't looking for love or relationships. I just wanted a nut in a peace of mind. He met me at the stash. I pulled his ass inside. I needed to feel that inside me. Is what I was thinking. But when it came to it he kissed me from top to bottom.

He even ate the ass like he was eating dinner. I moan like dam am I ready for this type of fucking. He flipped me over and ate my pussy until it became creamy. He wrapped it up before he touched it. He tried to get the head in and it was so tight he gripped my waist. He eased me on it until my pussy got comfortable with the size. Boy when I say he stroke once I jumped. Oh damn you big. Just relax ok I got you. He went to stroking my shit. I can feel it in my stomach and my throat. You to big zaddy. Yeah take zaddy dick. Man I slid off the bed onto the floor.

He chased me in kept fucking me up. I remember that fucking like it was a good nightmare. But baby dick game is everything. But I had to snap out of that dream. Before bae got up. But that dick there does something to me. When I say Chris got it he got it. He fills you up inside. But I had to cut that dick off. It started to interfere with my money. I had to stay focused on my come up. I loved the streets more than I loved a person's feelings. When you try to give me a choice to get out the streets. I refuse because I need all my coins. My love comes from the streets. Well I thought it did.

My love for her got me thinking about a lot more than just hustling. I'm thinking about opening a business but I want her to be my main chick. I want her to run a bag too with me. I went back there where she was still laying. I lifted her up and laid her on top. But something said to wake her up with a kiss down there. I went to French kissing her pussy. She woke up with a smile on her face. Bae stop it's nap time. No bae I'm hungry. This is not food and this is not fair. Life is never fair. She moans while gripping my hair. She couldn't get me off that sweetness. Dam bae I love you. I love you too. She a squirter Imma need plastic with her. I slurp her all up. She pushes me like damn bae. OMG fuck you right now.

I just did. I know you did. Lol I got up to pull her up to me. Held her close to my heart. I have a question for you. What's wrong bae? Nothing just got a business move for you. Oh really. Yeah I want you to run this business. Bae wait I work already. Quit your job and work for me. I promise you to be your own boss. You will run it and I will manage the income. Are you serious? Yes, very serious. I want you to make millions not hundreds working for these lame mfs out here. Ok bae what I need to do. Just get my products in stock and we're gonna go from there. Ok bet omg I love you. Love you too bae. When I say she is in. I'm ready for this new road of love.

This my first try at it. I wonder what lies ahead of us in the future. I think I'm ready to find out. I held my baby with a smile. But I never mention Chris calling me. Chris is just another past that will have me back at square one. In my mind I wish I told her but it's better she doesn't know who he is. But boy you'll be surprised at how small my city is.