The Final Night In Miami

I walked into the room with Jasmine sitting up in the chair. Where the fuck you been? I took Rhonda to her crib to make sure she was good. Why are you questioning me? Did you fuck her? Why does it matter to you? You fucked Chris in didn't have no care in this world. That's not the point did you fuck that girl? Why are you questioning me when you was out sucking and fucking on Chris? Man, I brushed her off and went to get in the shower. I was closing the door and she pushed it open. Don't fucking ignore me Maya. I proceeded to close the door and started taking my clothes off to get in the shower. I step into the shower and she stepped in behind me. Did you fuck her Maya? Did you fuck Chris? Lol yeah my point exactly. You silent now huh the cat got your tongue. You got your answer. She pushed me against the wall.

Bitch you really trying me. Ooh, I'm scared lol get the fuck out of here. Click Maya you are not about to play with my feelings. Look jasmine I am over you in this pulling a gun on me. What do you want from me? I want you. You don't you want Chris so keep fucking him. Maya tell me you didn't fuck her. Well that would be me lying. I stand on honesty. I sucked n fucked the soul out of her. I made her legs go numb plus more. Did you let her touch you? You really want to know, go check for yourself. Jasmine pushed me on the wall and placed her hand in my wet pussy.

Why you wet because you just made me wet being aggressive. She started going in and out of my mac n cheese. Are you playing with me? I gasped for air and said no. She got rough with me. I can tell I pissed her off. She pinned me in the corner of the shower and went deeper. Baby please stop. No Maya you playing with my emotions. If I can't have you, nobody can. Jasmine baby please you hurting me. Fuck you. I let you fuck one girl in my face now you out of hand. She pushed up on me even harder and faster. I tried to push her hand out of me but she went even harder. Bae please stop ugh.

As I moaned and cried at the same time I knew she was fed up. She fucked the outlining out my ass. Then she grabbed me out of the shower and strapped up. What are you doing? Fuck you in lay you ass down. I laid there holding the covers over me. I'm naked and wet at the same time. She walked over and snatched the covers. Bae, please I'm sorry. Nawl you wasn't sorry for fucking Rhonda. You fucked Chris we even. Nawl bend over or I'll pull your ass to me. Come on bae, I'm sorry.

Yeah you're going to be sorry when I'm done. I tried to get the cover in cover up. She grabbed my legs and opened them. Don't play with me. Give me my property. She slid between my legs. I gasped for air because I knew she was about to take my soul. She slid it right in my tight hole. I released a moan of hurt. She stroked me softly at first. Then she bent me over and started pounding my shit with anger. Bae, I'm sorry. No you not. Because you fucked two people on me. Fuck! Bae you going to give me mine. She beat me so good and rough that I was hurting. I balled up after I bust that nut. She grabbed me and whispered in my ear.

You are mine and nobody can have you. I looked at her and she was really crazy. She got on her phone to order us some food. I laid right there next to her while she held me. I couldn't move for shit. I knew tomorrow was our last night here and she was going to make me pay. I was at a loss with jasmine. But she really love me but she hurted me by fucking Chris. I laid there thinking of a way to get back at her once we left. The next morning I got up to head to the shower. Jasmine got up and came right behind me with a unit on her face. I got in the shower and she was right there. She kissed me as I showered. I'm sorry bae I really do love you. In I am really sorry for the hurt I caused you. I really do love you in hope you still love me two.

I love you too. I cried because I was hurt. She held me as I stood under the water. She wisper in my ear I'm sorry bae. I really do love this girl but can I overcome the cheating. As we got out of the shower to get dressed my phone went off. It's Rhonda calling me. Man baby got everything I like in a woman. I knew I couldn't answer around jasmine because I didn't want to deal with the attitude. So I shot a text and told her when I'm away from the crazy bitch I'll call her. She said ok. Who is that calling you? That was my bruh I told him we were about to hit the mall. Mmhmm it better not be Rhonda or we are going to have a problem. I hurried to delete the message. Are you ready to slide now? Yes bae I'm ready. Ok let's roll. As we headed out I forgot my wallet. Bae go warm the car up.