Stuck Between Two Crazy Bitches

Man look you doing to much for my liking right now. It's bad enough I have one crazy mf but two. I rather be alone than deal with some shit like this. Man, look if you can't stay in your place then you are going to have to go. You already know I been shot by my ex girlfriend now you with the dumb shit. I wish you would just leave Nicole alone. Bae you not about to take up for her when she is the one who almost burnt you. Bae that's not the point, she's my business partner and that's it in you going to destroy my business before it even gets started. I wish you just back up off of this and trust me. How can I trust you when both of you'll have sexual encounters not just once but multiple times? Well if you love me you would trust me and believe I wouldn't go down that road again. It really isn't you, it's her I don't really trust. I know she can do things I don't do. It don't matter about sex its about who my heart is with so sex don't mean shit. Well if you are going to be in the store with her, be in the front not in the back because she can try you in the back.

Well I have to be in the back to do my inventory and my sales so you're going to have to trust me and let me do me. Or do you want to lose me all together? It's your choice. I'm not about to keep arguing about somebody that's not my woman. Well you are right I don't have to be with anybody who doesn't consider my feelings and my concerns. Well alright then what it's going to be? Are you here or are you gone because I got business to run and I got money that needs to be made. I'm gone so you don't have to choose between me or her because it's obvious she is going to be your main priority. That's not true but if you feel that way then ok. I can't make you understand my point or understand me. You only see what happens in the past.

Are you going to continue bringing it back up when you said we were going to work it out? If you are not happy then go ahead and leave because I got a lot on my hands. All I ever tried to do is love you to show you that I love you. I wanted us to be happy like when we first met. You are just so stuck in the past that we can never be happy ever. I refuse to be unhappy because you don't want to love me or be here to support me. If you want to leave then hey I throw my hands up. I'm tired of always arguing about nobody. Ok well I guess this is a goodbye because I refuse to be a second option to anybody. You were never a second option but ok well goodbye then. I kissed her forehead and walked off because I was over it. She walked out the front door. I can't believe she really left because of somebody I don't love. She wasn't trying to hear anything I was saying.

I can never find somebody to love me even if I fuck up they always leave. I guess she is one because she can't stand in the paint with Nicole. But I wasn't about to argue no more I was over both of their bs. I knew she was gone for good because she didn't want to feel less of a woman to another woman. Damn I really lost the love of my life because I'm money hungry. But I'm not about to let love mess with my money. I invested too much in this to let it all go for her. I called Nicole to see what she's doing. Hello hey Nicole this Maya. What pleasure it is to hear your voice. Yeah but I wanted to know if we can go over some of the plans. Is that an invitation to come over? Yes it is but it's nothing but business ok. Ok bet i will be there in ten. Ok I will be in the living room. Ok see you soon. I sent a text message to Tonya letting her know that she can keep everything. She replied back to my message with a two page letter.

She is not happy at all. She cursed me from a to b in all I could respond back was ok and i still love her. I put my phone down to put on a movie. Then my doorbell rang and I knew it was Nicole ghetto ass. I hopped up and opened the door. Hey love hey lady. Well I got the plans laid out on the sofa. Ok well let's get to the sofa and run the plans over. Bet let's get started. We looked over the plans and discussed some of the decorations. We came to an agreement of what we wanted. Now that we're done it's time to grub. Hey, what do you want to eat? Idk  anything would work. Ok i'm going to order some Chinese food for us. Ok, that will work and make sure you get an egg roll or two. Ok I got you. I order food on my app to have it delivered. I felt her walk up on me while standing up ordering our food. Do you miss me? What do you mean I see you everyday or every other day. You know what I mean. She kissed my neck. Hey no none of that we are here on business. Yeah in our favorite place.

She started kissing me and I was moist just from her touch. I turned it's a business meeting. She kissed me to shut me up. She started lifting my dress I had on. No, we are not supposed to be doing this. She placed me on the counter top. She spread my legs open. She slid her fingers in my wet tunnel. I gasped for air while she went in and out of my wetness. It sounds like mac and cheese being stirred. I let off a soft moan. She went deep in me and I started moaning loud. She grabbed me and went to devour me. I couldn't push or move. She pinned me down. I got louder with it as she went into monster mode on me. I bust all over the counter. She kept going like she missed it. Damn Nicole you miss this pussy. Yes I do miss it in its mines. Yes it's all yours. Before I could say something she hit that spot and I climaxed all over the counter. She kept going. I couldn't take it any more because there was a lot of pressure being released.

I was so numb in my legs I couldn't even move. She finally released me from the counter. She helped me down and helped me to the chair. The delivery man came to the door and she grabbed the food. I laid on the chair with my legs crossed. She brought the food back over to the sofa where we sat and watched a movie while we ate. Out of nowhere my doorbell rang again. I wonder who could be at my house this time of night. I went to open the door and it's my boy Troy. Yo whats up bro? Man come quick it's your brother he was shot five times. What the fuck happened? He was giving us our work and a dude came up out of nowhere and shot him. Oh fuck nawl did you'll kill that nigga? Yeah he got killed onsite and dumped his body. Ok let me get my shoes and my wallet. I grabbed my shit and ran out the door behind my boy Troy.

What hospital are we going to? Gulf Coast Regional. Ok I'm right behind you. We did at least a hundred getting to the hospital. I left Nicole ass in the house with no information. We pulled up to the hospital in the parking lot. We parked our cars running into the hospital. Hello, has anybody seen my brother? Who is your brother? His name is Chris Williams. Yes he is in surgery right now you'll wait out here until we hear something. Fuck man why in the fuck was nobody with him out there? We were out there that's why it got handled.  All I could do was cry because he's my main man and he handles my business. This shit can't be happening. The doctor came to the front to ask for us. I got up and went to the doctor. Is he alright doc? Well he lost a lot of blood and had internal bleeding so all you can do is pray he makes it through the night. I fell to my knees to ask God what I was doing wrong to lose my brother. I never was the type to pray until my girl showed me the way. Now I'm on my knees asking God to cover my brother and the rest of my crew.

I called Nicole up. Hey I'm here at the hospital I should be back in the morning. You can stay or you can go home just lock up. I will stay to keep your sofa warm for you. Ok bae, just pray for my brother. What happened? He got shot five times and he's in critical condition. Damn bae I got you. Just keep me posted on your brother. I will and thanks for being here for me. No problem, love you know I will always be here for you. Thank you for being that friend. She blew a kiss through the phone before we hung up. Then I get a text from bae. Hey I just saw your brother was shot. Is he ok? No, he is in critical condition. We won't know anything until morning. Ok keep me posted in i love you bae. I am sorry for being such an ass. Life is too short to not love the ones who love you. I love you two bae kissing emojis. I was shocked she called me after she said she was done. I put my phone on the charger. I hear code blue over the intercom. I hope that's not my brother lord please don't let that be him. I cried so hard I thought I was going to lose my mind.

They rushed into a room. I went to go to my brother's room where he was and they were there trying to resuscitate him. Bro no please don't leave me I need you here with me. I went back to the front because I couldn't watch that. The doctor came back to where I was with a look on his face. I could tell what that look meant and I knew I had to embrace myself for the worse. It's a look I will never forget.