The Truth

When I say I'm ready for this trip to Miami. I am excited for this trip. Bae left to go get her things packed for our flight to Miami. I called up my bro so i can re everybody up and throw them extra money. As I picked up my phone it went off. Hey sis. Hey bro I was just about to call you. Oh what's up sis? I was coming to re everybody up and surprise you'll. Oh damn so you got our gift to you? Yeah, I'm happy as hell. Oh ok well sis we don't need anything. Aht aht i'm not taking no from nobody. Damn sis she really got you on this love shyt. Yeah bro I think she is the one. Make sure she is just not about your money. This is going to be the test on this trip. Oh ok sis. Let me know how it goes. I will bro. Meet me at the stash in thirty minutes. Ok sis heading there now.

Ok bet. I got dressed and packed my suitcase for my trip. I put my things in the front as I head out the door. I jumped on my golf cart. I headed to the stash where bro was at. As I pulled up, bro was standing there waiting. I jumped off the cart to meet bro. He walked up to me like something was bothering him. What's up bro? You know Chris in town? Yeah he reached out to me. That nigga can't be trusted. I know he knows my girl too. Yeah don't trust that nigga. I don't trust him. Ok but follow me I got something for all you'll. I pulled more work out as he handed me the money. Here bro I got something good for you. He opened the bag in his mouth dropped open. This is too much for us. Nawl I want y'all to be good while i'm gone. Then here's something extra. A half a million dollars for them.

He smiled like damn sis really. Yes really. I love you. He hugged me and left. He couldn't stop smiling. I called my bae up. She didn't answer. So I called her again then she picked up. Yes bae. What are you doing? Nothing just finishing up packing. Oh ok well bring yo butt on so we can go. Ok bae but I have to make a stop at the strip. For what? Chris wanted to see me before we left. What the fuck you doing talking to him? He ran into me at the shoe store. Nawl I don't want you fucking meeting him. Why are you so histyle? Because I don't trust him. Bae you have to trust me. Nawl like I said bring your ass straight here. Ok bae im coming. I made it back to the crib where I'm waiting for her to get here.

As time passed by she still didn't make it. I called her phone and she answered. Bae where are you? I'm coming your way now. What's taking you so long? Bae come on now trust me. I got pissed off because I know she went to meet Chris. Bae be honest, did you meet up with Chris? Yeah I did but nothing happened. I know that's a lie. So you disobey my wishes. I'm sorry bae I won't meet him without you any more. What the fuck ever. Come on so we can get to the airport. She stayed on the phone as she drove to my house. She pulled up and I took my bags out to load the car. I open the door and you can smell his colon in the car. I looked at her like bitch you lied. I sat on the other side of the car quietly. The whole ride to the airport. We pull up to the airport to unpack the car with our bags. The people parked her car. We checked our bags then headed to our gate.

As we sat there waiting on our flight. I text my bro to ease my mind. She sat next to me looking at me like she was in love. I looked at her and smiled. Bro I think she fucking with Chris. I told you not to trust him or her. I feel you bro. This weekend I'm going to see exactly what happened. Ok let me know when you'll land. Ok bro I got you. As we board the plane her phone goes off. She put the phone in her pocket. So as we sat on the plane. She took the phone out and read the message. She responded back and put the phone on her lap. As the plane took off she laid on me. She took a nap while we were in the air. I grabbed her phone in readed her message. It's Chris texting her. The message readed you really missed this 9 to 10 inches. The way you fucked me was the I miss you type of dick riding. The mouthpiece is still the same. All I could do was sit there looking at this lying bitch.

She responded back saying it's been a while since I had it. I was hot. I put her phone back. She woke up and looked at me with a smile. I looked at her like bitch I hope you got money. We were ten minutes from landing. I was so ready to get off that plane. She grabbed my hand with a smile on her face but I wasn't smiling. I went in got the rental to drive to our room. As we pulled up to the room she grabbed me. I pulled away a little. She knew something wasn't right. I texted my bro and told him that we made it and she fucked Chris. He told me to let her defend herself. Ok bro. I put my phone down and went into the bathroom. I shed a tear or two. Wash my face to clear my face. As I walked out she had my phone in her hand. What is this? You don't have any room to question me. How do you know? I read the message when you fell asleep. Bae I can explain. No need to you grown so we are going to enjoy Miami then we are going our separate ways.