Date Night

I was heading to the shopping outlet to find a sexy dress, some heels and jewelry for tonight. All I could think about was Mr.Sexychocolate. He got me buying things to make his night special. But he still isn't getting any ass. I love to tease him because his third leg is at attention when he sees me. I knew tonight I had to be on my best behavior with him. I grab a couple of items from Pandora, Prada and Gucci. You know I'm not a cheap female you know. I love the finer things in life. I got it and I bought it.

Just know your girl never half step when it comes to fashion. I gathered my things to head out but I was hungry as hell after all that shopping. I decided to stop at this place called nates. It has the best food on the strip. I grabbed a chicken sandwich with some fries and a cola. As I was heading out I saw that pussy hoe who stole from me. Hey bitch where the fuck is my money in my products? Tay turned in and tried to run but I tripped her ass. Bitch where the fuck you think you going? I pulled my pistol from my waist and pointed dead at her head.

Bitch you tried to play me for my shit. It wasn't me it was Erica she was trying to make a come up like you. She had me steal from you and we split everything half and half. Oh so both of you hoes tried me for my products and my money. I'm sorry, please don't kill me. Nawl I won't get my hands dirty but just know Mike is coming for you and her. Both of you'll are dead. So I want you to tell her to watch your backs because the streets are going to kill both of you'll. I let her up off the ground as she ran. She hopped on the phone with Erica.

Like I said, watch your backs. I called Mike up. Hey yo I ran into Tay and she said it was Erica doing also. Bet say less I got you my girl. Alright, love, keep me posted. I hung up with my plug. I went scrolling to my car when I got an alert. Time to collect before I go on this date. I went to my car and headed to my house that I live at on the beach. I put on some street clothes to head out. I hopped on my gulf cart to head to my pickups. I can say my people move my work very well. I collected and handed more work out to them. I loved my workers and I always hand them their cut also.

I headed to my other spot along the beach way. I saw lights flashing when I pulled up. I hollered at my dude real quick. What the fuck going on? Man Travis got fucked up man. Damn are you serious? Yeah you got the money? Yeah it's all here lucky I got it before they did. Ok ok good. Here's some more goods my boy. Here's some cash. Go get his stupid ass out of there. Bet I got you ma. I went to head back to the cart when I saw a familiar face. I'm like damn that looks like the man I was seeing. He turned and looked me right in my face. I was like fuck that's the mother fucker Im suppose to be going on a date with. To find out I was right he was an undercover cop. Now I know how I have to move with this nigga. I went to get on my gulf cart to leave. He runs up to me. Damn girl what your fine ass doing over here with these thug ass niggas. These are my people and I came to visit them. Oh ok so we are still on for tonight.

Yeah I'm about to go get freshen up so I can smell good. Ok bet I will see that ass tonight. I hurry up and leave quickly. I went to my stash house to put up my money and my products. I locked everything in a safe. That can't nobody get in nor remove. Only I have access to that piece. I got ready to leave out the stash here comes Erica walking up to the door.  I pulled my pistol. What's stopping me from killing you? Look Maya, whatever Tay told you was a lie. What the fuck ever yo. For real i'm being honest. How you get all that shit you own now. I got a man that works for the police department. Mmmhmm for real his name is James. Huh what's his name again? James is fine as hell.

I was thinking to myself is the same nigga im fucking with. What does he look like? She pulled a picture up of him. In I be damn it's the same nigga. Oh yeah I see you now. Yeah he makes me happy. I bet he does. Well I gotta go, I have a date tonight. Oh forreal yeah with Mr.chocolate. We both like chocolate mens. Yeah we do. But I'll be seeing you soon. Maybe later on tonight. Ok send me the address. I sure will. I hopped on my gulf cart and headed back to my crib. I hopped off  and went in. I headed up stairs to get in the tub when I got a notice where to meet him and the time. I had little time so I hopped in the shower. I step out smelling good.

So I sent a notice to Erica to meet me at the same place at a different time. She hit me with the bet. I got dressed up looking good. Had on this red dress with some red bottom heels and some jewelry that would blind you. As I got ready to step I got a call from mike. What's up bruh? Yo sis what's your plans for tonight? I got a date that's going to end bad. What do you mean sis? This nigga is a undercover cop in he been playing me. He is dating Erica and I found all this out today. Oh really sis yeah I've been curious of him every since I met him.

But it's all good. I need some boys on stand by just in case. Ok bet i got you sis. alright sending the address now. I sent him the address. Plus he can grab Erica while they are there. So I finished getting dolled up and headed down stairs. I had to decide if I wanted to drive foreign or something simple. I picked foreign because I was too fine. I hopped in the whip and headed to the location. It was a nice fancy expensive restaurant. I gave my keys to valetudinarians to park my whip. While I was walking up to the door he greeted me with a kiss and a hug. We walked to our table and sat down.  Hey love how have you been since I saw you.

Oh I was good just chilling. I ran into a ol friend of mine named Erica. He looked like he heard a ghost name. Oh really, how long have you been knowing her? Just a few months that's it. Oh ok that's what's up. You want to eat? Sure I'm starving. Ok can you start us off with your best wine. Can I have a shot also? Yes ma'am. What would you like to eat? Can I have the lobster and a salad please and thank you. Sure can in sir what would you like? Can I have crab cakes with a salad also? Sure will that be all? Yes. Thank you, it will be out shortly. Thank you. We sat there talking while drinking.

I got a text saying I will be there shortly. I looked it's Erica and this is going to be good. Then I got another message from my brother they there. Ok bet the entertainment shall be on in a few.  The waiter came with our food. I was happy to see that food coming. I started grubbing like I haven't eaten in days. We were finishing up our food and drinks when Erica walked in. He was in shock to see her there. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I know your old lady. She walks to the table and pulls a chair up. So what's going on here? Oh, we ate dinner together. He was over there quiet. I'm confused. Is this the man you were talking about dating? Yes, this is James.

James, you want to explain yourself? What is there to say but I'm sorry. Yeah I know you are sorry. I'm good to you. In had me believe you were different from the last. You a clown nigga. In Erica, why you got the stuck face? Yeah your man out here third legging people. Don't be surprised or shocked. I could of fucked him but I pass. Just know I know a lot of people, baby. I got up from the table to leave. He jumps up from the table behind me. Please don't go let me explain. Nawl you good keep away from me and have a nice night. The valetudinarians fetched my car for me. Erica storms out of the building like she is about that life. So you're running behind this bitch really.

I think you might want to choose your words more carefully. Bitch you heard me. Fuck you! Oh really. Yo Erica fucking chill man. I've been unhappy with you for so long. I wanted something different and new. She gave me everything in a woman you can't give. Oh really well see about that. She pulled a gun on both of us. If I can't have him you can't either. She pulled the trigger and shot him. I stood there looking like damn. Is it really that serious? She turned it on me. But before she could pull the trigger the boys got her. They killed her right in front of me. Two dead bodies on the ground life less. The boys were gone about the time the police came. I stood right there until they came.

They looked at  me covered in blood. They ask me questions about the killing. I told them she killed him and got killed by masked mens. The officer let me go home to bathe. I got in my car in left the restaurant. I was out of sight in less than two seconds. No need for me to hang around. I was doing a hundred to get home. I pulled up and got in the shower. I watched the blood go down the drain. Then I sat in the tube to think about what really happened. I was like fuck she dead and James is gone.

I will never know what that third leg felt like. It's crazy how small the world is. She really was going to kill me over a cheating man.  I slide under the bubbles. Thinking one down, one more to go. When I say it's far from over. Just know your girl going to pull a nigga. Everywhere I go. In when I find my match this nigga better be single. I don't have time for jealous bitches. I continued soaking until I cleared my mind of everything. Just know when I want it done it shall be done. I am that bitch.